Miss Universe announced the celebrities and personalities that make up the jury for the 72nd edition of Miss Universe.
The announcement of the jury’s integration was made through its social media platforms and is made up of 10 personalities. This year, the jury is mixed between men and women.
The owner of Miss Universe, Anne Jakrajutatip, had mentioned that the pageant platform was going to be made up entirely of women, but with this announcement it is a different story.
Below the jury:
1. HALIMA ADEN
– American model. She is notable for being the first woman to wear a hijab in the Miss Minnesota USA pageant, where she was a semifinalist.
2. CARSON KRESSLEY
Renowned actor, designer and television presenter. Kressley has had the opportunity to co-host Miss Universe.
3. MARIO BAUTISTA
– Mexican pop singer and dancer with R&B influences.
4. DR. CONNIE MARIANO
The first military woman who served as a White House doctor and treated three presidents.
5. SWETA PATEL
– Trial lawyer and partner at Bruckheim & Patel, who specialize in criminal defense, civil litigation and family law.
6. JANELLE «PENNY» COMMISSIONING
– Miss Universe 1977 and is a politician in Trinidad & Tobago.
7. GISELLE BLONDE
Puerto Rican presenter and actress. She is currently part of the host of the program “La Mesa Caliente” on the Telemundo network.
8. DENISE WHITE
– American businesswoman and crisis manager. Founder of the athlete management company EAG Sports Management.
9. IRIS MITTENAERE
– Miss Universe 2016 and stands out as a television presenter and model in France.
10. AVANI GREGG
– Social media personality and actress.