05/30/2022 at 12:00 p.m
Patch 9.2.5 for WoW: Shadowlands has some interesting balance adjustments for the PvP area, which mainly hits magic classes hard. Because the favorite PvP trinket of many caster classes no longer protects against interruptions.
With Patch 9.2.5 von WoW: Shadowlands not only will some classes be improved in PvE, but some PvP changes will also be made. As Community Manager Kaivax announced in the official forum, there are buffs and nerfs for monks, mages, warlocks, warriors, shamans, rogues, priests and some adjustments for PvP items.
For example, the stamina buff of PvP set bonuses will be increased. The most important change is the effect of the Cosmic Gladiator’s Echoing Resolve trinket, which no longer grants interrupt immunity. We have listed all class changes for PvP in Patch 9.2.5 for you below.
PvP class changes in WoW Shadowlands patch 9.2.5
- Zen Focus Tea (PvP Talent): Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (from 45 seconds).
- Blazing Light (PvP Talent): Increases Smite and Punishment damage by 30% (was 15%).
discipline, The shade
- Power Word Shield absorbs 10% more damage in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where Power Word Shield critical effects were not being applied correctly (too low).
- Recuperator (Medium): Healing reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Chain Harvest (Venthyr): Damage and healing reduced by 15% in PvP.
- Ritual of Ruin (2-tier set bonus) now lasts 30 seconds (was unlimited)
- Summon Blasphemy (4-tier set bonus) no longer stuns players in PvP.
- Felguard Legion Strike now reduces the target’s healing received by 25% (from 10%)
- Depths of Madness (Medium): Reduced effectiveness in PvP by 50%.
- Battle Trance (PvP Talent): Now generates 3 points of Rage (from 5 points) every three seconds for 18 seconds after using her Raging Blow twice in a row.
- Gladiator’s Accolade (Trinket PvP Set Bonus): Bonus Stamina increased to 500 points (was 350 points).
- Cosmic Gladiator’s Echoing Resolve: No longer triggers immunity to interrupt effects. The tooltip will be adjusted in a later WoW patch.
Those | forums.blizzard.com