The Google Pixel 6a phone is scheduled to be launched soon in the local and global markets, as the group of Google 6 phones includes the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, both of which are difficult to obtain despite the fact that they achieve a very high percentage of sales, and the specifications of the phone were revealed through One of the famous technology sites.
Google Pixel 6a phone specifications
It is expected that the Google Pixel 6a phone will be a slightly reduced version of the Pixel 6/6 Pro, with more than great specifications and at a much lower price, knowing that it carried the same design language as its brothers with better specifications, and through the following points we will highlight the specifications of the new Google phone:
- The phone will be significantly smaller in size compared to the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
- It will have a 6.2 inch OLED panel.
- It is expected to include a fingerprint scanner.
- Dual camera at the back, with a 50-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GN1 sensor.
- The phone will likely use an 8-megapixel Sony IMX355 sensor.
- The phone will be powered by the most popular Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset.
- It could be a phone
You may also be interested in: