Platforms instant messaging they are a good option to keep in touch with people who are in any part of the world. One of those options is WhatsApp Web, which is used from a computer.
There are certain functions of this tool that are not supported by the mobile version, one of them is that of share states either through photos, videos, songs, etc. Therefore, we tell you how you can share a status from your computer, so take note.
How to share statuses on WhatsApp Web
- The first thing you should do is enter the browser you have installed and go to Chrome Web Store.
- Find the WA Web Plus for WhatsApp plugin and download it
- When you have installed it, open your WhatsApp Web session in another tab.
- At the top right (next to the taskbar) look for the WA Web Plus icon.
- Click on it and a screen will appear with a list of functions.
- Activate the Publish stories.
- Click on it and select the image, video or text that you want to publish in your status.
- Finally, choose the arrow to publish on WhatsApp and voila, you will have a new story on your profile.
You can also read: WhatsApp Web, how to open two different accounts on one computer
By following these simple steps, you will be able to publish statuses from WhatsApp Web, without having a cell phone at hand. Remember that the statuses disappear automatically after 24 hours.
You can also read: WhatsApp Web, follow these steps to create a shortcut on your PC
Any of the contacts you have added can react to it by sending you a message or emoji. You can also access your privacy options to choose who you want to see the statuses you post.
For more information on this and other topics, visit our Technology section.