One of the platforms instant messaging most used every day by millions of people around the world is WhatsApp. Whether it is to send messages, photos, videos, voice notes, make video calls, etc., it is a very effective and fast means of communication.
One of the many advantages of this application is that it is constantly updated to offer a better experience to users. If in your case you are one of those who prefers to send voice noteswe tell you how to listen to them without the person who sent it knowing.
How to listen to audios without them knowing
The first thing you should know is that when two blue check marks appear on your sender’s screen, that means that the other person read your message, which also applies to voice notes.
But what few people know is that there is a way so that, when they send you an audio, the other person does not know that you heard it. The advantage is that it is not necessary to install any external application.
We recommend you read: WhatsApp, so you can reinstall it on your cell phone without verifying the account
The steps you must follow are:
- Enter WhatsApp and click on the three points that are on the right of the screen.
- Find Settings and then Storage and Data.
- Activate the automatic download recommended “only with Wi-Fi”.
- The audios have to be configured, like the photos, videos and documents, to be downloaded automatically.
- In order for you to review a downloaded audio, you just have to look on your phone for the folder called WhatsApp Voice Notes in Files or Downloads.
We recommend you read: What to do to hide the connection in WhatsApp even if you are online?
Done, when you have located the folder, you will be able to listen to the audios that are sent to you by WhatsApp from the folder and not in the application, so the other person will never know that you heard it since it will not appear with the blue popcorn.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the Technology section.
Follow us on