The Municipality of Córdoba reported the service scheme for the holiday of Friday, June 17 and Monday, June 20:
• Urban Passenger Transport will circulate on Friday with frequency on Saturday and on Monday with frequency on Sunday.
• Home waste collection on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be normal at regular times and routes. Monday there will be no collection.
• Covid-19 Testing: Friday and Monday will be carried out at the 24-hour Testing Center that works in the former Civil Registry (Colón 1775), in Valle Escondido on Av. República de China at 1,400 and in Paseo del Jockey on Bv. Elías Yofre and Nores Martínez from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday only in former Civil Registry.
• Metered and Controlled Parking: Friday June 17 and Monday June 20 will be free in permitted places, except in Parque Sarmiento. Saturday June 18th will be normal from 8 to 14 pm.
• The San Jerónimo Cemetery will be open every day from 8 am to 5 pm and the San Vicente Cemetery will be open from 8 am to 2 pm.
• Vehicle Technical Inspection plants will extend hours from Monday, June 13 to Thursday, June 16, until 5:00 p.m. From Friday June 17 to Monday June 20 it will be closed.
SEE: Holiday and Father’s Day: how businesses will work in Córdoba