Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) and the Attijariwafa bank group have signed a strategic partnership agreement in terms of innovation and
technological development. This partnership aims to strengthen cooperation in the fields of innovation and technological development and to create synergies between the innovation ecosystem of Mohammed VI Polytechnic University and the Attijariwafa bank group, in order to promote emulation and collective intelligence and to support the evolution of the Moroccan and African ecosystem.
The Mohammed VI Polytechnic University and the Attijariwafa bank group have jointly identified the areas of research, development, experimentation and expertise and will collaborate on the following six themes:
• emerging technologies: Establishment of the means necessary for the development of solutions based on new technologies to stimulate technological development in Morocco;
• start-ups and open innovation: Construction of an ecosystem of high-performance start-ups to promote innovation, offer new products with high added value, and thus better respond to the key issues of tomorrow by developing new solutions that will translate into offers on the market. market ;
• investments: Support for innovative start-ups in their development, through the Positive Invest company affiliated with the Attijariwafa bank group;
• innovation culture: Establishment of a framework to promote innovation among employees, in order to instil a new state of mind, to stimulate and train in the innovation process, but also to establish a culture agile ;
• continuing education: Collaboration through bridges between the business world and the university ecosystem in terms of certification of skills acquisition paths according to academic prerequisites;
• recruitment & academic partnership: Creation of synergies around the accompaniment of young people in order to strengthen their learning capacities and the development of new skills.
Through the signing of this framework cooperation agreement, the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University confirms its continued commitment to research, innovation and entrepreneurship and its desire to meet the current and future needs of national operators. For its part, the Attijariwafa bank group reaffirms its commitment to strengthening financial inclusion as one of the national priorities and its mobilization to promote, support and support entrepreneurship in all its forms.
LNT with CoP