It’s brand new and therefore very fresh, that’s the summary of the day made in TrashTalk. Some like to grab the news one by one, others prefer to have the big newspaper that summarizes everything, so here you will find everything that was written by our pens today but also what went under the radar, without leaving our small contribution on forget social networks and the program of the evening.
What you can read on TrashTalk this morning
- James Harden is back! Most likely return of the beard tonight in … Houston, early Christmas present for the Sixers
- TrashTalk Fantasy League, the recap of the week: the Anthony Davis week is over, we hope you enjoyed it
- The beIN Sports program of the week in the NBA: double dose of Pelicans – Sons, memorabilia memorabilia…
- Trae Young and Nate McMillan, it’s getting stuck: Still concerns between the leader and a coach in Atlanta?
- Lol: Bradley Beal stayed with the Wizards because “there was no team on the market”
- George Gervin, standing cold as ice and hot as a potato
- Kyrie Irving and Nike, it’s over: the comma brand is officially parting ways with Uncle Drew
- Derrick Rose in the sights of the Mavericks: pity, at eleven years ready it made a super team
- Ja Morant will have his signature shoe at Nike: further proof that Ja has indeed entered the clan of superstars
- Draymond Green Releases His All-Time Top 5: You Won’t Believe Us, But He Put LeBron In 1
- Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant Named NBA Players of the Week: Deserved, But We Still Want Devin Booker’s Opinion
- Chris Paul: who is his best teammate ever? || #Special Partner
Other information you may (or may not) like
- According to Miami Herald, Victor Oladipo (left knee) would be nearing a return. He is training well with the team, now we expect him to reach the milestone of the game.
- If Oladipo can return soon, Cavaliers’ prized role player Dean Wade will miss 3 to 4 weeks with a shoulder injury. The 26-year-old winger, who is valued in Cleveland for his game intelligence and his 3&D team, may be missed by his friends. (Source: The Athletic)
- Trae Young gave his version of the facts about the last episode between him and his coach Nate McMillan. And he took the opportunity to send a shovel to a journalist.
“We are all adults, and sometimes we disagree. It’s just unfortunate that a private situation is made public. […] It’s hard for people who don’t know the whole picture to really understand what’s going on. Being an outsider like you, you can’t understand, so the best thing is to stay outside. Inside the group everything is fine. »
Hawks are waiting @TheTraeYoung this morning … answers all the questions about missing Friday’s game and his displeasure with private conversations being made public – well worth a listen pic.twitter.com/DjBsgpljiX
— Zach Klein (@ZachKleinWSB) December 5, 2022
On our other networks
@trashtalk_fr Always a little more in the legend… 👑#basketball #nba #news ♬ lofi, chill, hip hop(886723) – Noi m knot
The program of the night
- 1h: Hornets – Blinkers
- 1h: Magic – Bucks
- 1h30: Hawks – Thunder
- 1h30: Raptors – Celtics
- 2h: Rockets – 76ers
- 2h: Grizzlies – Heat
- 2:30: Mavs – Suns
- 4h: Warriors – Pacers