El Paso.- The City of El Paso together with local health organizations invite the population to the Health and Wellbeing Fair that will take place on Sunday, September 19 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
The event announced by the city government will be held at Abundant Church (East), 1000 Valley Crest Dr.
There will be screenings and free services such as:
- Blood pressure test
- Blood donations
- Body mass index test
- Rapid test for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Vaccines against pneumonia starting at age 65, shingles starting at age 50, and Tdap (tetanus) vaccine (must be pre-registered)
- Dental exams (must pre-register)
- Glucose test
- El Paso Fire Department to Offer Free Flu Shots
- El Paso Fire Department Provides Free Covid-19 Vaccines (First and Second Dose) for People 12 Years and Older
The Department of Public Health will provide vaccines and oral dental care for children and adolescents: pre-registration is required for both services.