Officially, only one can be installed. application from WhatsApp and use one account per telephonebut There are ways to use two WhatsApp accounts at the same time on a cell phone, with third-party applications or utilities pre-installed.
Under the above context, Infobae brings how you can have two WhatsApp in one Android taking advantage of the features of some phones and through the free applications available at Google Play.
How to know if a cell phone has the function to duplicate apps
With the rise of mobile phones that support multiple SIM cards, Android manufacturers have had to work hard to ensure that you can take advantage of these two SIM cards, and that there may be two different phone numbers. And with two phone numbers, you may want to use two different accounts on the messaging app.
Dual messaging or app mirroring is not a standard Android feature at the moment, so it depends on whether the phone manufacturer wants to include it or not. In fact, Samsung It has included it in some mobiles and not in others.
In this article Samsung phones with dual messaging will be taken as an example, being the process quite simple. It should be noted that the step by step is identical on other brands of mobile devices; such as OnePlus, Huawei, to give examples.
1. Open Setting.
2. Dual messaging settings are partially hidden in mobile settings. Scroll vertically through the list until you find the Advanced features.
3. Here you have to search and touch Dual Messaging. If this option does not appear on the Samsung mobile phone, it may not be included.
4. Now in the Dual Messaging section you only have to enable the functionality for the desired messaging apps: in this case, WhatsApp. The list shows the compatible applications that are currently installed.
5. Before activating this function, you must accept the exemption from Responsibility.
6. After the first confirmation comes the second. This time, you have to confirm that you want to install another copy of WhatsApp, which will be the one that can be used with another account.
7. This new copy will have a different icon so that they can be differentiated. Click on Install.
8. Ready, you will have a new WhatsApp on the mobile phone, with a small stacked logo in the lower right corner. This WhatsApp clone works completely independently of the original, so another WhatsApp account can be set up, linked to another phone number.
If not from the factory, a third-party app can be used
If the mobile phone does not have the function of cloning an application so that you can have two versions of WhatsApp, there are many applications in Google Play that can help you, such as App Cloner The Parallel Space, to name a few. The latter is recommended for better compatibility.
Parallel Spaces literally creates a ‘parallel space’ where you can install applications without interfering with external applications. In this way, there is the possibility of installing a copy of WhatsApp internally while installing another copy of WhatsApp externally. Here is the step by step:
1. The first time the app is opened, it creates space on its own in a process that takes less than a minute. When you’re done, press Start.
2. The next step is select the applications that you want to install in this parallel space. Parallel Spaces preselects some applications, but if you are only interested in WhatsApp, it is better to select WhatsApp and uncheck the rest to improve performance.
3. Click Add in parallel space.
4. Done, now you have a copy of WhatsApp installed.
Touch the icon to open it, and you can see that there is a possibility to log in with a different account and use a different WhatsApp on the same phone. As always, you have to verify the phone number via text or call before you start using your other WhatsApp.