TOYOTA COROLLA CROSS 2022 Toyota has developed the Corolla sedan to produce a developed model of a compact Corolla Crossover with a bold and powerful design, which has been announced on the market since last July. For the driver, it includes the safety of passengers and the car, and we review with you the most important details about the Toyota Corolla Cross 2022.
Toyota Corolla Cross 2022
Toyota Corolla Cross 2022 competitors
Many cars compete with Toyota Corolla Cross 2022 Such as Jeep Compass, Volkswagen Taos 2022, Kia Sportage and Subaru XV.
Toyota Corolla Cross 2022 engine specifications
- The Toyota Corolla Cross 2022 is available with front-wheel drive options as well as all-wheel drive.
- The Toyota Corolla has a 2-liter engine and produces 169 horsepower.
- The transmission is CVT Variable.
Dimensions of Toyota Corolla Cross 2022
- Vehicle overall length: 175.6 inches.
- The boot capacity on all-wheel-drive versions is 25.5 cubic feet, and on all-wheel drive versions is 24.3 cubic feet.
- It is 3.8 inches high and has a 32 inch wheelbase.
Features of Toyota Corolla Cross 2022
- It has an electric sunroof.
- The climate can be controlled in single or dual zones automatically.
- It has a faux leather-wrapped instrument panel.
- The rear seats are foldable.
- Toyota Corolla electric tailgate.
- Includes a 7-inch main information display.
- There is an 8-inch touch screen.
- Supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems.
- It has a standard wireless charger on the second and third models.
- It has two USB ports in the rear seats.
- Toyota Corolla Cross audio system includes nine JBL speakers.
- Subscription to satellite radio can be tried for a period of three months, as it contains 300 channels broadcast from all over the world
Toyota Corolla Cross 2022 models prices
- The price of the first category of Toyota Corolla Cross 2022 L 2wd is about 83,250 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the second category LE 2wd is about 92,050 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the third category XLE 2wd is about 98,750 Saudi riyals.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting