Los angeles lakers
The NBA and the Players Association (NBPA) announced this Wednesday the results of the league’s best-selling jerseys and merchandise in the second half of the 2020-2021 season, according to the results of NBA Store between March 11 and July 13, Y LeBron James and Los Angeles Lakers remain at the top of the list of the ranking of best-selling jerseys and team products, respectively.
More | NBA 2K22 presented its cover with Luka Doncic as the protagonist along with Kareem, Nowitzki, Durant and Candace Parker
Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is shining in the NBA Finals with the Milwaukee Bucks, rose three places in relation to the first part of the course and achieved 2nd place, equaling its best all-time position. While another finalist, Devin Booker, jumped 12 spots to rank 6th, also his best position. The impact of those who star in the End 2021 it is also noticeable as a team: Phoenix Suns ranked 3rd, improving 16 positions, while the Bucks moved to 4th place, six locations better than in the previous cut.
Among other outstanding issues, Luka Doncic remains among the best (4th place), Brooklyn Nets has its three stars in the Top 10 (Kevin Durant 3°, Kyrie Irving 8° y James Harden 9°), Y Trae Young jumped to 11th place, its best historical location.
The 15 best-selling NBA jerseys
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
- James Harden (Brooklyn Nets)
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers)
- Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks)
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers)
- Anthony Davis (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Ja Morant (Memphis Grizzlies)
- Kawhi Leonard (LA Clippers)
The 10 most popular teams on ventandise
- Los angeles lakers
- Brooklyn Nets
- Phoenix Suns
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Chicago Bulls
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics
- Golden State Warriors
- Toronto Raptors
The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of the NBA or its organizations.