Alexandria was browsing the Arizona Humane Society website when a photo of a black and white Pit Bull named Wyatt caught her eye – the 10-year-old quickly realized this was the perfect dog for her family.
“As soon as he saw Wyatt, he started crying and knew it was him right away – says Angela, Alexandria’s mother -. “He said, ‘He’s going to take care of us, Mom! If you go and get him, I promise you to love him forever and to take care of him ”».
Angela told her daughter they would have to wait a little longer before adopting a dog, but Alexandria kept checking Wyatt’s profile, making sure she was still available in case her mother changed her mind.
Wyatt arrived at the Arizona Humane Society in May, where he was treated for a cough. As soon as he felt better, he promptly won over the entire staff with his positive and loving attitude: “Everyone who knew him knew he was really sweet,” said Kelsey Dickerson. It was described as a great little treasure ».
Unbeknownst to Alexandria, her mother, however, made a secret appointment to meet Wyatt in person: “As soon as I met him, I knew he was the one for our family,” said Angela who decided to sign the documents on the spot. for adoption and took Wyatt to her daughter’s school to surprise her.
Surprisingly, the mother adopts them as the dog she wanted, the tears of a 10-year-old girl
When Alexandria walked out of class and saw Wyatt, she didn’t understand what was going on. It was only when her mother showed her the adoption papers that she realized Wyatt was now part of their family and the tears started to flow.
Since that day, Wyatt and Alexandria have been inseparable: «We take it everywhere we go: to the supermarket, to go hiking, swimming and taking many walks during the day – explains Angela -. This sweet and loving boy is completely tamed and knows a lot of tricks. He is really eager to please and is a great cuddly ».
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) and Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the best news and stories from LaZampa, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– A man beats his puppy dog and a group of tourists raise $ 4,000 to buy and save him
– A group of volunteers rescues a lost dog and took refuge in a cathedral
– An Uber driver stops to move a dog’s body off the road, but discovers it’s still alive
– A cat who has spent her entire life on the street has found a home for her and her kittens
– They abandon a dog locked in a suitcase thrown in a waste bin, saved by passers-by
– Scandal at MasterChef Ecuador: protected wild animals cooked. And Colombia is also angry
– They donate an armchair to the thrift store, but only later discover that their cat Montequlla was inside
– Shelby’s miracle, a tiny cat found on a conveyor belt at a waste recycling plant
– The story of Cassie, the dog kidnapped eight years ago from the backyard finds its owner
– Policeman risks his life to save a dog who has fallen into the frozen lake
– Kefir, the cat of enormous beauty
– “There is a black cat in the closet staring at me”, the surprise for the new owners of a house
– Hiker falls into a crevasse, the dog saves him by heating him for 13 hours
– Litter of unwanted dogs locked up in a duffel bag to be abandoned in a supermarket
– The story of Tinsley, the dog who led rescuers to his owner who was injured in a car accident
– Tiziano Ferro mourns the death of his dog Jake: “You came from years of mistreatment, thank you for this year of love”
– Custody of the dog and cat, Spain considers the welfare of pets in the battle for divorce
– In Arezzo the dog Otto flees for fear of New Year’s barrels and arrives in A1, the police save him thanks to a brioche
– India, a 16-year-old collects 50,000 signatures to save for Shankar, Delhi’s last zoo elephant. The petition comes to the High Court
But despite the far from easy start to life, the two furballs have adapted beautifully to indoor life. Max and Blue are adorable – they got their first vet certificate of good health and thanks to that life-changing encounter they now have a warm home, a loving human to rely on and an Instagram page to pose for. .