The perception, trust and relationship from day to day, they were pillars to take into account in anonymous and confidential interviews. With the objective of promote workplace well-being within companies.
In the ranking of the companies that take care of their employees, certain indicators of Well-being were rated among the respondents related to the purpose professional, the mental and physical healtha, the rinterpersonal relationships and the stability:
- 90% valued trust in the company and the active role of leaders, translated into close leadership that prioritizes relationships and care.
- 86% indicated that the company gives space to the development of individual potential.
- 91% highlighted the strength of ties and perceived a genuine concern for personal problems.
- 88% felt protection and attention to their physical and mental health.
- 92% perceived an atmosphere of general well-being within the company.
Companies that care promote well-being as a comprehensive concept. These companies invest in frequent measurements that allow them to understand how their employees feel and thus improve the physical, emotional and mental quality of life. Achieving a healthy balance is essential to be able to make better decisions in times of crisis or stress.
The context not only challenges us to rethink our approach to the issue, but it also challenges us to observe care from a more comprehensive place. Among the 111 participating companies, 40 organizations were positioned in the Companies that Care 2021 ranking, divided into four categories according to the number of collaborators:
More than 1000 employees
- Free market
- Banco Galicia
- Quilmes Brewery and Malt
- DHL Express
- To guarantee
- AES Services America
- AES Argentina
- SC Johnson
- Terra Translations
- Axxon Consulting
- DHL Supply Chain
- S1 Gateway
- Brain Technology
- Ojam Bullrich Flanzbaum
- Gen IT
Great Place to Work, una firma global de people analytics and consulting to obtain better business results, applies a methodology to determine The Best Places to Work that is unique and applied for 20 years in more than 90 countries around the world.