It was revealed today when the classic point-and-click adventure “Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town” will be released.
The developer imaginarylab and the publisher VLG Publishing announced today that the classic point-and-click adventure game “Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town” will be released on August 11, 2020 for the PC (Steam and GOG). A new gameplay trailer has also been launched.
“Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is an uncompromising tribute to legendary point-and-click titles that have defined a generation of video game fans,” said Daniele Falcone, general manager at VLG. “We can’t wait to revive the players’ childhoods with a new, modern perspective and to introduce a new group of young players to this loving genre.”
This is what it is about: “As Willy gets to the bottom of his father’s disappearance, the well-known archaeologist Henry Morgan, he unraveled a network of secrets with the help of a number of bizarre characters Characters, free exploration and charming cartoon graphics make a fantastic journey for players of all ages. Old school point-and-click fans can look forward to references, Easter eggs and subtle hints of the most popular classics of the genre. “
Features von Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore the world, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles without restrictions.
- Unique graphic style – an imaginative world with a magical atmosphere.
- Modern adaptation of classic adventures – cinematic cutscenes and over 50 different places to discover.
- A pirate world in a modern guise – pirates and computers? Why not!
- 15 characters to interact with – Learn more about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues, packed with irony and Easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of custom music.