they hanged a woman who had died of terror seconds before

An Iranian woman was hanged even though her heart had already stopped for the terror having seen 16 dead men on the gallows before her.

It is the fate, according to his lawyer, for Zahra Esmaili, sentenced to capital punishment for having murdered her husband in 2018, an official of the intelligence services and accused by her and her children of continuous family violence.

“Sixteen men were hanged before her, under her eyes. Zahra before climbing the gallows had a heart attack and died. However, his lifeless body was hanged, “he wrote in a post on Facebook lawyer Omid Moradi cited by the BBC in Persian.

An Iranian woman was hanged even though her heart had already stopped with the terror of having seen 16 dead men on the gallows before her.

The lawyer provided, along with the chilling particular, a more shocking account of the executions that occurred last Wednesday in the Rajei-Shahr prison, in the city of Karaj, about 30 kilometers west of Tehran.

Previously, the organization Iran Human Righsts, based in Oslo, confirmed the execution of seven people, including Zahra.

The lawyer claims to have seen the death certificate according to which the woman died of a heart attack before the rope was placed around her neck.

Sixteen men were hanged before her, under her eyes.  Before going up to the gallows, Zahra had a heart attack and died.  However, his lifeless body was hanged (Twitter).

Sixteen men were hanged before her, under her eyes. Before going up to the gallows, Zahra had a heart attack and died. However, his lifeless body was hanged (Twitter).

The 42-year-old case of Zahra Esmaili sparked a vast outcry in Iran because during the process the media gave wide attention to the accusations of violence suffered by the woman and the two unsaved children. of husband and father.

It is not the first time that women have been considered victims of domestic violence they are hanged for murdering her husband.

And it happened three years ago to two minors, as the UN Human Rights Rapporteur in Iran, Javaid Rehman, denounced in his last report.

In the first 11 months of 2020, there were at least 233 hangings in Iran, including three people who were minors at the time of the crime against them.

In the first 11 months of 2020, there were at least 233 hangings in Iran, including three people who were minors at the time of the crime against them.

It was about Mahboubeh Mofidi and Zeinab Sekaanvand, the first forced to marry when he was 13 years old and the second at 15 years old. They both went up to the gallows after being found guilty of kill their husbands when they were 17 years old.

The UN rapporteur said he was “deeply concerned by the high number of executions” in Iran, and “alarmed by the news of secret executions“of people arrested in protest demonstrations, with” death sentences issued after unfair trials, and then the systematic use of torture to obtain forced confessions. “

According to Rehman in the first 11 months of 2020 they were at least 233 the hangings in Iran, including three people who were minors at the time of the crime against them.

ANSA Agency.

Look also

The question being asked in the US: do those sentenced to death suffer when they are executed?

Look also

COVID-19 mortality reduced by 98.9% among vaccinated Israelis

GML

.

Investigation report on the attack in Vienna: Nehammer under pressure

According to new findings, Austria’s Interior Minister Karl Nehammer must have known of the perpetrator’s intentions. The ministry denies that.

Should have known: Austria’s Interior Minister Karl Nehammer Photo: Tobias Steinmauerer / imago

WIEN taz | The report of a commission of inquiry to clarify possible breakdowns in the run-up to the terrorist attack in Vienna puts Austria’s Interior Minister Karl Nehammer (ÖVP) under pressure. The chairwoman Ingeborg Zerbes said on Tuesday that the “smoking gun” was not found. But the knowledge gained is “blatant enough”.

Zerbes didn’t say it that way, but Nehammer must have been informed about the jihadist activities of the later assassin Kujtim F. The attack could have been prevented.

On November 2, an assassin killed four people and injured another two dozen in downtown Vienna before he was shot himself by the police. The perpetrator was quickly identified, he had long been on the screen of the intelligence service.

However, and this is where the Commission’s criticism begins, the authorities have failed to pass on information. The Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution and the Fight against Terrorism (BVT) did not inform the competent state office that the suspect wanted to buy ammunition for a Kalashnikov assault rifle in Bratislava in the summer.

Ignored by the Home Office?

The entire report is still being examined by the ministries before it is published. Censorship is to be expected because an interim report presented in December has been blacked out by the Ministry of the Interior in central offices. The unveiling medium founded by ex-MP Peter Pilz ZackZack.at there is an uncensored version, some of which has now been put online.

Every year the BVT produced reports on the jihadist scene, i.e. the bomber’s environment. According to ZackZack Such a report was also sent to the Interior Minister in 2020, although the ministry denies its existence.

The BVT had also observed a meeting of the later attacker with IS fighters from Germany and Switzerland on July 17, 2020. Less than a week later, it reported the result. Kujtim F. is described as a member of the “local Islamist / extremist spectrum around the cities of St. Pölten and Vienna”, the investigative commission sums up.

The following passage of their interim report was then blacked out: “In view of its ‘multilateral nature’, the BVT will place the entire meeting in the context of an ‘international (sic!) Network of Islamists consolidating in Vienna’ and with an ‘IS terrorist cell in Kosovo’, to which the planning of attacks (also) in Europe is attributed. “

A potential assassin cannot be identified more clearly.

.

more than 100 spiders invaded a girl’s room

Claudia Domrose found a horror scene upon entering her little daughter’s room in Sydney, Australia. It was invaded by spiders.

The event occurred in the suburbs of Collaroy Plateau and was filmed by the woman in a video where she shows how these animals came out of a crack in the roof and they went down the walls of the room.

A mother was horrified to discover that the room in which her little daughter sleeps had been invaded by an enormous number of spiders. Watch the video (Video Capture).

The mother took the situation with humor so as not to panic and decided do not hurt to the little spiders and instead find strategies to help them get out of the house. “They are just going to go. Let nature act,” he declared.

The recording went viral after it was shared by a friend of the family. Before the reaction of several users, who joked with calling the exterminators or “set the room on fire”, the woman said that by chance her friends had moved into this house months ago, after his last home will burn early last year.

Spiders are believed to belong to the huntsman species, which does not pose any danger to humans (Video capture).

Spiders are believed to belong to the huntsman species, which does not pose any danger to humans (Video capture).

Spiders are believed to belong to the species huntsman, which does not represent any danger to humans. However, due to its size, appearance, and extraordinary speed, they are usually feared by the people of Australia.

“They are bigger than the small ones I’ve seen. You can see how big they are next to the window,” he explained to the users who wrote to him asking if it was a montage.

GML

.

Trump’s last blow (daily newspaper Junge Welt)

Who is the real terrorist here? Grafitto of the US President in Havana (June 29, 2017)

On the same day that US Democrats initiated impeachment proceedings against US President Donald Trump, his loyal accomplices brought out a strike against Cuba. Foreign Minister Michael Pompeo announced on Monday evening (local time) that Cuba would be put back on the US list of states that support terrorism. “With this measure we will hold the Cuban government accountable and send a clear message: The Castro regime must end its support for international terrorism and the infiltration of the US judiciary,” said Pompeo.

As a justification for the classification, the State Department accuses the government in Havana of, among other things, “malicious behavior in the region” because Cuba grants persecuted people political asylum and supports the Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro. After Sudan was recently removed from the US terrorist list, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Iran, Syria and now again Cuba are on it. As a result, imports, exports and financial transactions in these countries will be further restricted.

With the decision, the highest-ranking US diplomat has confirmed fears about unpredictable actions by the Trump administration in his last days in office. Only on Friday, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, worried appealed to the leadership of the armed forces to prevent an “unstable president” from “starting military strikes” or ordering a “nuclear attack.” It hasn’t got that far, but the US State Department’s move is nothing more than a political maneuver of revenge by the ruler in the White House.

Placing Cuba on the US terrorist list is the last of a series of measures that were hastily implemented before Joseph Biden took office. The removal from this list in May 2015 is considered one of the key foreign policy successes of Trump’s predecessor Barack Obama and was a prerequisite for the establishment of diplomatic relations and the beginning of normalization of relations between the two countries. Biden, who announced a return to Obama’s Cuban policy during the election campaign, is now facing a complicated and lengthy process if he wants to revoke Pompeo’s decision, quoted as saying Reuters an anonymous “diplomatic source”.

Cuba’s Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez condemned the Trump administration’s classification of his country as a “sponsor of terrorism” as a “hypocritical and cynical assessment”. “The political opportunism and the intention of this action is recognized by anyone who is honestly concerned about the scourge of terrorism and its victims,” ​​wrote Rodríguez on Twitter. Elsewhere too, Pompeo’s decision seems like a mockery of the victims of US state terrorism in Cuba, Chile, Venezuela, Nicaragua and other countries in the region.

A report by the news agency shows how things are otherwise with the US State Department Associated Press (AP) from Sunday. According to AP US diplomats have accused Pompeo in the past few days of condemning “the violence in the Capitol” but not of Trump’s contribution to it.

.

Attack in front of the synagogue in Hamburg: according to the indictment, the attack is apolitical

The Hamburg public prosecutor wants to indict the man who attacked a Jew in front of the synagogue. She does not see a political motive.

After the fact: State rabbi Shlomo Bistritzky in front of the barrier tape of the Hohe Weide synagogue Photo: Jonas Walzberg / dpa

HAMBURG taz | The Hamburg public prosecutor’s office has completed the investigation into the attack in front of the Hohe Weide synagogue in Hamburg. In October, a 29-year-old man attacked a 26-year-old student wearing a kippah in front of the synagogue and seriously injured the head. However, according to the public prosecutor’s office, there were no indications of an anti-Semitic motive in the course of the investigation. The Jewish community in Hamburg is irritated.

Nana Frombach, spokeswoman for the public prosecutor’s office, told the taz: “There is no evidence of a political motive.” Instead, the motive lies in the suspect’s mental illness.

The man is currently still in a mental health facility. He is said to have attacked the 26-year-old from behind with a spade at the entrance to the synagogue in the Eimsbüttel district, wearing a Bundeswehr camouflage suit. The attacked person first had to be admitted to the intensive care unit because of his head injury.

The security service of the Jewish community and the police stationed in front of the synagogue were able to arrest the attacker immediately after the crime. While in custody, he was transferred to a psychiatric facility.

The perpetrator should be incapable of guilt

“The investigations have shown that a sufficient suspicion of attempted murder and serious bodily harm has been confirmed,” says Frombach. No base motives were found, but the act was insidious. Even if a piece of paper with a painted swastika was found in the attacker’s pockets, a political motive for the act can be ruled out.

Although the act and the motive are related to the Jewish faith, this relationship primarily consists in the suspect’s illness. It was therefore not a question of a clearly political act. “Because of the state of health, we assume that the suspect is incapable of guilt,” says Frombach.

Philipp Stricharz, chairman of the Hamburg Jewish Community

“It sounds very remote that it was not an anti-Semitic act”

The act had caused horror nationwide because it was seen as another anti-Semitic attack. “How can that happen again, one year after Halle?” Asked the Hamburg regional rabbi Shlomo Bistritzky in the evening after the attack.

The act took place a few days before the anniversary of the attack on the synagogue in Halle an der Saale. And in the synagogue the congregation was celebrating the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles. Bistritzky was also on the way to the synagogue at the time of the crime.

Jewish community is surprised

The Hamburg police initially shared the assumption that there was a political motive: “Based on the current assessment of the overall circumstances, the act can be assumed to be an anti-Semitic attack.” Philipp Stricharz, chairman of the Jewish community in Hamburg, surprised the new one all the more Assessment. “It sounds very remote that it was not an anti-Semitic act,” he says.

The Jewish Forum for Democracy and Against Anti-Semitism (JFDA) is outraged: “Such acts do not happen out of nowhere,” says its spokesman Levi Salomon. Finally, a person in front of a synagogue who could also be recognized as a Jew because he was wearing his kippah was targeted. “To think that such an act is apolitical and not anti-Semitic is outrageous.” Even if someone is mentally ill, his act must be viewed politically.

According to the public prosecutor’s office, there was no evidence of other accomplices. According to information from the magazine The mirror The suspect reported for voluntary military service in 2016 and stayed with the Bundeswehr for at least the year. Therefore, he is said to have been in possession of the camouflage clothing that he wore during the attack.

The Hamburg district court will shortly have to decide whether it will allow the lawsuit. Because of the suspect’s state of illness, the trial could take place in camera.

.

Kaftancıoğlu Replied to Soylu on Social Media: ‘He Confronts His Head’

Home page > News > Agenda
1.8bSHARING

CHP Istanbul Provincial Chair Canan Kaftancıoğlu responded to Süleyman Soylu, who made statements targeting him.

Making a statement on his Twitter account, Kaftancıoğlu said, “They said that the fight within the AKP is big but I was not interested.

Kaftancıoğlu said in his statement:

“It seems that he is opposing the chief who is also attacking me and raising his hand by saying that I can do better attacks than you. Stop quarreling 🙂 I listen to folk songs and I love them very much by the way :)”

Soylu also made a statement about Kaftancıoğlu from his social media account.

Stating that Kaftancıoğlu had previously been sentenced to 1 year and 8 months for “making propaganda for DHKP-C and PKK / KCK”, Soylu used the following statements:

“Canan Kaftancıoğlu is a clown of terrorist organizations. CHP Istanbul Provincial Chairman is a member of DHKP-C, PKK / KCK and MLKP Terrorist Organizations. DHKP-C and PKK / KCK propaganda. He was sentenced to 8 months in a year. Hasan Ocak, one of the founding leaders of the MLKP, Sakine Cansiz, one of the founders of the PKK, Ebru Timtik of the DHKP-C … They are just a few of the terrorists he supposedly led. “

Soylu targeted Kaftancıoğlu in his statement yesterday👇

He replied on social media in Kaftancıoğlu

Desktop horror | The mail

Desktop horror
ec
Iker Cortés
IKER CORTÉS Madrid