Halim is allowed to stay: last minute deportation prevented

The 13-year-old Halim Alhazurov, here with his uncle (right) and boxing trainer Friedl Tschurtschenthaler, should be deported.

© Boxclub Lienz

By Catharina Oblasser

Lienz, Vienna – Thirteen-year-old Halim from Chechnya, who previously lived in the refugee home in Lienz, will not be deported. Yesterday, Thursday, 11 a.m., he should have been on the plane to Chechnya with his grandfather – his parents were killed in a bomb attack when Halim was two. But shortly before that, the boy and his grandpa were allowed to leave the detention center.

On Tuesday at 6:50 a.m., the police appeared at the Lienz accommodation and arrested them both. Then they were brought to Vienna – including Halim, whose custody lies with grandfather.

But on Wednesday the BH Lienz intervened, says district chief Olga Reisner. Since Halim is under 14 and therefore still underage, the child and youth welfare department of the BH is responsible for him. “We have made a child welfare risk report to the competent magistrate in Vienna,” said Reisner. “Halim has lived in Lienz since January 2017 and is well integrated.” In fact, the 13-year-old is attending middle school with good success and is a talented boxer who has won several student championship titles.

The spokesman for the Ministry of the Interior, Patrick Maierhofer, does not want to comment on whether the intervention of the bra was decisive. “We do not issue an opinion on individual cases. Basically, it is checked again before the deportation whether the circumstances have changed. Then it reacts. “

3x Weber grill and 10x Just Spices spice box to be won

Try out TT-ePaper for free, the free period ends automatically after 4 weeks.

Even before the planned deportation, Halim’s uncle Vaha Alhazurov, who has the right to stay, applied for custody because the grandfather’s health is very poor. “The two of them will come back to Lienz on Friday or Saturday,” says Vaha Alhazurov. “It is very lucky.”

.

A gendarme stopped a car for a routine check and when he opened the trunk he discovered a million dollars, guns and knives

A man and his son were detained by the Gendarmerie with a million dollars in cash in two briefcases, checks for US $ 35,415 and weapons when they traveled in your car by Córdoba-Rosario highway, and now they are being investigated by money laundering.

Both arrests were made by Gendarmerie personnel who carried out routine controls in the Toll located at the height of the town from Cordoba James Craik from Highway 9, and the final destination of the trip was Buenos aires city.

The agents stopped a car and when they checked it, they discovered trunk two briefcases black. When they opened them they were exposed dozens of bundles of bills for a total of one million dollars and checks for US $ 35,415.

The money seized by Gendarmerie personnel was hidden inside two black briefcases in the trunk of the car.

“With the intervention of Economic Crimes personnel from the Villa María Complex Crimes Investigations and Judicial Procedures Unit, a total of $ 1,000,000 Americans in cash and cheques with an amount of $ 35,415.45 ”, says the Gendarmerie report.

They also seized two nine-millimeter caliber pistols next to three chargers with 38 bullets, a 38 caliber revolver with two loose magazines (one with 25 ammunition), and other documentation that was in the car and that may be of interest to the cause. The two occupants of the vehicle also carried a hunting knife.

Although the procedure was carried out last Tuesday, it only transpired this Thursday morning. The Federal Court of Villa María intervenes in the case, in charge of Roque Ramón Rebak, who did not spread identities of the two arrested.

The leader of the band fell

A considerate man boss of a criminal organization that stole cables coppermade in the province of Santa Fe was arrested with 3.7 million pesos in cash and four tons of the mentioned metal valued at another $ 13 million.

The disarticulation of the “copper band” was carried out by means of three raids on a shed and two houses from different areas of the city ​​of Santa Fe. As a result of the operation, the alleged leader of the organization was arrested, identified by the initials of his name as L.R, from 42 years.

The Police seized $ 3.7 million in cash and in the raid on the shed they found four tons of copper cables belonging to the Provincial Energy Company (EPE), Telecom and the municipality of Santa Fe.

They were also kidnapped meters of Aguas Santafesinas, ornaments and ironwork stolen from cemeteries, two electronic scales to weigh heavy metals and a large scale-type electronic scale, according to the provincial Ministry of Security.

.

A gendarme stopped a car for a routine check and when he opened the trunk he discovered a million dollars, guns and knives

A man and his son were detained by the Gendarmerie with a million dollars in cash in two briefcases, checks for US $ 35,415 and weapons when they traveled in your car by Córdoba-Rosario highway, and now they are being investigated by money laundering.

Both arrests were made by Gendarmerie personnel who carried out routine controls in the Toll located at the height of the town from Cordoba James Craik from Highway 9, and the final destination of the trip was Buenos aires city.

The agents stopped a car and when they checked it, they discovered trunk two briefcases black. When they opened they were exposed dozens of wads of bills for a total of one million dollars and checks for US $ 35,415.

The money seized by Gendarmerie personnel was hidden inside two black briefcases in the trunk of the car.

“With the intervention of Economic Crimes personnel from the Villa María Complex Crimes Investigations and Judicial Procedures Unit, a total of $ 1,000,000 Americans in cash and cheques with an amount of $ 35,415.45 ”, says the Gendarmerie report.

They were also seized two nine-millimeter caliber pistols next to three chargers with 38 bullets, a .38 caliber revolver with two loose magazines (one with 25 ammunition), and other documentation that was in the car and that may be of interest to the cause. The two occupants of the vehicle also had on board a hunting knife.

Although the procedure was carried out last Tuesday, it only transpired this Thursday morning. The Federal Court of Villa María intervenes in the case, in charge of Roque Ramón Rebak, who did not spread identities of the two arrested.

The leader of the band fell

A considerate man boss of a criminal organization that stole cables coppermade in the province of Santa Fe was arrested with 3.7 million pesos in cash and four tons of the mentioned metal valued at another $ 13 million.

The disarticulation of “the copper band” was carried out by means of three raids on a shed and two houses from different areas of the city ​​of Santa Fe. As a result of the operation, the alleged leader of the organization was arrested, identified by the initials of his name as L.R, from 42 years.

The Police seized $ 3.7 million in cash and in the raid on the shed found four tons of copper cables belonging to the Provincial Energy Company (EPE), Telecom and the municipality of Santa Fe.

They were also kidnapped meters of Aguas Santafesinas, ornaments and ironwork stolen from cemeteries, two electronic scales to weigh heavy metals and a large scale-type electronic scale, according to the provincial Ministry of Security.

.

Ángel “Pato” Cabrera arrived in Córdoba – A morning for all

Ángel “Pato” Cabrera arrived in Córdoba this Saturday to face a trial for gender violence.

The golfer arrived at the Taravella airport after noon on a flight from Puerto Iguazú, to be transferred to a judicial unit on Duarte Quirós street, where he will undergo medical tests and a swab to rule out coronavirus.

Then he will be transferred to Bouwer, where he will remain isolated from the other inmates to come from abroad, and there he will have to await the start of the trial for qualified minor injuries and threats, against Cecilia Torres Mana, his x partner.

In statements made in Puerto Iguazú to The twelve, Ángel “El Pato” Cabrera assured that he will defend his innocence.

/ Home Embed Code /

/ End Embed Code /

“It is a difficult situation, I never thought I was in this moment,” said the golfer. He assured that he had a “very bad time” during the five months he was imprisoned in a Rio de Janeiro jail.

“I was more and more afraid, they created a monster of the ‘Pato’ Cabrera,” he said. And he concluded: “I am going to prove with the truth that I am innocent.”

Prosecutor Laura Batistelli replied to Cabrera: “A fugitive from Justice is not being hidden on a beach or inside a trunk, it is escaping a process having been called by Justice and having previously violated his condition of freedom from which enjoyed before leaving this country, “he told Chain 3.

In addition, he specified that the golfer, for this same reason, had previously communicated his departure from the country for work purposes. “The fact that he was visible in the United States (in reference to the transmission of the golf event on TV) does not remove his status as a fugitive,” he explained.

Report by Francisco Centeno and Guillermo Panero.

.

Roberto Sandoval and Roberto Borge, the former governors arrested in the middle of elections

The electoral journey This Sunday was marked by the arrest of the former PRI governor of Nayarit, Roberto Sandoval Castañeda And your daughter, Lidy Alejandra Sandoval; however, it has not been the only one in which these types of events have occurred.

The June 5, 2017, already early Monday morning, while the virtual winners of the ordinary elections in Coahuila, State of Mexico, Nayarit and Veracruz, he was arrested in Panama on former governor of Quintana Roo, Roberto Borge.

In the first minutes of that Monday, elements of Interpol and the Criminal Investigation Agency (AIC) and the then Attorney General’s Office intercepted the former governor at the Tocumen International Airport, in Panama.

After his arrest, in January 2018, Borge was extradited to Mexico and admitted to the Federal Center for Psychosocial Rehabilitation of Ayala in the state of Morelos, where he remains detained so far.

Also read: The story of a long friendship between Roberto Sandoval and “El Bronco”

Borge Angulo is accused of being the co-author of a plan to, first, sell and acquire, together with other officials, 22 properties of Quintana Roo’s heritage at undervalued prices, to later hide them or try to hide them through family and friends who served as name-holders and companies using the Mexican financial system, from April 2011 to September 25, 2016.

The case now repeats itself with who was at some point his party partner (PRI) Roberto Sandoval.

This Sunday in Nayarit, a state in which 268 charges will be disputed, the arrest of the former president along with his daughter, for the crime of operations with resources of illicit origin.

Also read: Roberto Sandoval, former governor of Nayarit, is arrested

In Linares, Nuevo León, federal forces completed the arrest warrant against Sandoval Castañeda, after eight months in which personnel from the National Anti-kidnapping Coordination carried out investigation and analysis work with which they managed to identify at least 40 homes in the entities of Nayarit, Jalisco, Nuevo León, State of Mexico and Mexico City.

rmlgv/ml

.