During the match against Rubin at the Parimatch Premier Cup, Alexander Selikhov suffered a broken finger
Read us in
Photo: Oleg Bukharev / TASS
The goalkeeper of the Russian Premier League (RPL) club “Spartak” Alexander Selikhov will miss the start of the season due to injury. The press service of the club informs about it.
It is noted that the footballer was injured during the match in the pre-season tournament Parimatch Premier Cup against Rubin (4: 0). The goalkeeper was replaced after the first half, Alexander Maksimenko entered the field instead.
“The goalkeeper was diagnosed with a complex fracture of a finger, which will require surgical treatment and subsequent rehabilitation,” the club said. It is estimated that the player will need about three months to recover.
“We wish Sasha a speedy return to duty!” – added in “Spartak”.
The new RPL season starts on July 23, Spartak will play against Rubin in the first round, the meeting will take place on July 24 in Kazan.
In May of this year Selikhov for the first time since April 2019 released on the field in an official match. He took part in the match against Arsenal in the RPL (2: 1). In that match, Selikhov conceded one goal, its author was Spartak defender Ilya Kutepov.
Kandelaki announced Match TV bringing luck to Spartak
In April 2019, he was also unable to finish the match due to a fractured finger. In the fall of the same year, the footballer resumed training, but was injured again, this time he injured the Achilles tendon. Earlier, due to the same injury, he missed the home World Cup, which was held in Russia in 2018.
Selikhov moved to Spartak in 2017, as part of the team, he became the champion of Russia in the 2016/17 season.
According to Alexander Dyukov, the issue of the limit is currently being discussed with the government
Read us in
Photo: Alexander Dyukov (Global Look Press)
RFU President Alexander Dyukov at a press conference after the executive committee of the organization expressed his attitude to a possible change in the limit for legionnaires in Russian football. His words are quoted by the correspondent of RBC.
“This system is ‘8 + 17’ – it is more effective than the limit ‘6 + 5’. We see that clubs have become more selective in the selection of foreign players. It became easier for coaches to work. The playing time of young Russians has grown. But any limit, no matter how you set it up, has its drawbacks – it is flawed. And, of course, the optimal system in which there is no limit. We are now discussing the issue of the limit with the government, ”Dyukov said.
Dyukov announced the date for the appointment of a new coach. The main thing at the executive committee of the RFU
In Tinkoff – Russian Premier League (RPL), the limit is “8 legionnaires + 17 Russians” in the application.
In early July, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Chernyshenko, following a meeting with the participation of Minister of Sports Oleg Matytsin, representatives of the presidential administration, as well as heads of sports federations, said that the results of the Russian national team at the European Championship were unsatisfactory, pointing out the dominance of legionnaires in clubs and an overheated salary market athletes. Until mid-July, the Ministry of Sports, together with sports federations and professional leagues, was instructed to prepare proposals for establishing a ceiling for athletes’ salaries. Also, the department will develop proposals for optimizing the number of legionnaires in Russian teams and the requirements for them.
All punishments will now be upheld. Previously, footballers had a chance to avoid disqualification
Read us in
Фото: Global Look Press
The RFU Control and Disciplinary Committee will no longer be able to cancel erroneously shown yellow cards, which entail automatic disqualification of players for the next match of the Russian championship. Changes have been made to the new edition of the regulations posted on the RFU website.
Now the FTC has no right to cancel the decision of the referee, who mistakenly showed a yellow card following the results of the post-match proceedings. Previously, this item was introduced in an experimental mode at the suggestion of the Krasnodar football club, initially it was supported by many teams in the league. However, it was decided not to use this on an ongoing basis, having excluded clause from Article 52 “Special Jurisdiction of the RFU Control and Disciplinary Committee.”
FTC RFU fined Spartak following the match against Lokomotiv
In the 2020/21 season, the FTC RFU canceled the erroneous fourth and eighth yellow cards several times. This allowed players to avoid the disqualifications that would follow if penalties remained in force.
The new season of Tinkoff – Russian Premier League starts on 23 July. The current winner of the tournament is Zenit.
The captain of the Russian national team at the tournament scored a goal, gave a pass and more often than all other players won in the fight in the air. Artem Dzyuba received 6.93 points
Read us in
Фото: Global Look Press
The captain of the Russian national team, Artem Dzyuba, was recognized as the best player of the national team at the end of the European Championship, according to the experts of the Whoscored statistical data portal. The 32-year-old striker scored one goal in three tournament games.
In total, Dziuba spent 265 minutes at Euro 2020. In addition to a goal from a penalty kick in the match with Denmark (1: 4), he gave one assist to Alexei Miranchuk in a meeting with the Finns (1: 0). Dziuba also became the best in the team in terms of the number of won single combats in the air. The experts gave the captain of the Russian team 6.93 points.
Dziuba became the most talked about player of the Russian national team at Euro
Following the Zenit forward is his teammate, midfielder Daler Kuzyaev. Experts rated his performance at Euro 2020 at 6.90 points. The third place was closed by the goalkeeper of Russians Matvey Safonov (Krasnodar) – 6.84.
The Russian national team could not reach the playoffs of the European Championship, finishing fourth in the group. The team lost to the Belgians (0: 3) and the Danes (1: 4) and beat the Finns (1: 0). At the end of the tournament, Stanislav Cherchesov was removed from his post as head coach.
Mexican Gilberto el Zurdo Ramírez won by ko three against Cuban Sullivan Barrera in Los Angeles, California.
For Lautaro Tonellotto
Gilberto Ramirez had a magnificent presentation in Golden Boy Promotion because he defeated the Cuban on the fast track Sullivan Barrera with a magnificent. On the other hand, the born in Mazatlan made it clear he’s ready for 175 pounds and asked Dmitry Bivol, World Champion of the World Boxing Association.
The former world champion of 168 pounds He had to show that he was ready for the heavy media against an experienced boxer in the category. And in California He returned to the ring and did what he had to do: win on the fast track and leave no doubts.
The fight began with a lot of study on the part of both boxers, but in the second round the speed of the Left handed, who surprised a counter with a great uppercut that moved to Sullivan Barrera. On the third lap, the Mexican hit the gas in the short distance to counterattack and send his rival to the canvas for the first time.
However, it was not until the fourth round that Gilberto Ramírez maintained the same strategy and threw the Cuban twice to claim his third victory at 175 pounds. “I ask Dmitry Bivol if he is ready for me”, expressed from Mazatlan post fight after asking WBA World Champion.
It should be remembered that the Golden Boy Promotion aims to position the Left handed in the heavy media and get a chance before Saul Canelo Alvarez in heavy media.
Within minutes of appearing before Sullivan Barrera, it was learned that Zurdo Ramírez will not take the best bag of the night.
For Lautaro Tonellotto
In a few minutes it will have its premiere at the 2021 Gilberto the Lefty Ramirez versus Sullivan Barrera in which it will be his first presentation under the promotion of Golden Boy Promotion. On the other hand, within seconds of leaving the ring, it was learned that the one born in Mazatlan will not win the biggest bag of the night, but will be the American Joseph Diaz.
The rule is that the main event of the night most of the time takes the best bags on the card. This is because it is the fight that all fans are going to watch, especially if there is a world title at stake.
However, on tonight, the exception to the rule will be given because Gilberto Ramirez he won’t get the biggest win of the evening. This is because, as reported by Dan Raphael, Joseph Diaz will win 500 thousand dollars, while the Mexican will collect only 400 thousand dollars, the same as the Dominican Javier Fortuna.
On the other hand, the Cuban Sullivan Barrera He is one of the best boxers of the night that will take only 100 thousand dollars. For its part, in the main female combat, Seniese Estrada took 200 thousand dollars, while the Japanese Tenkai Tsunami10 thousand.
Oscar de la Hoya is very serious in his intentions to return to fight, and if all goes well with his plans at 48 years of age, his ultimate goal is a fight against his former pupil and now rival outside the ring: Canelo Álvarez .
De La Hoya said in an interview with A Los Golpes that his plan to return to the ensogado on September 11 against an MMA fighter not only still stands, but is the first step in his goal of fighting twice in 2021 before challenging to Canelo or Floyd Mayweather for Cinco de Mayo date in 2022.
“The plan is to do a fight in September and do another one in November,” De La Hoya explained. “Then on Cinco de Mayo 2022 challenge the best boxer in the world who is Mayweather and if he doesn’t want to give me a rematch, challenge Canelo Álvarez.”
“If they are going to fuck me, I will fuck the best.”
De La Hoya announced in March that his return to the ring would be with Triller, who recently made waves with unique fights such as Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren and the Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. exhibition. The Mexican American was one of boxing’s biggest draws during his heyday, not to mention he was a six-division champion and an Olympic gold medalist.
De la Hoya, head of Golden Boy Promotions and in charge of guiding Álvarez’s career for more than 10 years before a bitter divorce that led to a cold war between the two that continues today, does not see as a greater risk to get into the ring with the current No. 1 fighter in ESPN’s pound-for-pound ranking.
“No, I don’t see it as a risk. ‘Do you think Canelo is going to knock me out? I have a good jaw, ”he said smiling. “The styles make the fight and my jab nobody can block it.”
The boxing legend revealed that he wants a rematch with Mayweather, but if he does not accept, he will seek a fight with Saúl Álvarez.
“I know it is dangerous, but the reality is that I feel very good, both physically and mentally. My last fight was with Manny Pacquiao [en 2008], but it was 144 pounds and he couldn’t do anything, he looked like a very weak skeleton ”, he told about the loss he suffered against the Filipino in 2008 and which left his current record at 39-6.
“Now I am at 175, I feel very good in everything. I want to think that I spent 14 years resting my body, my mind. Now I feel faster than ever. I swear I have a faster and stronger jab than any fighter today, “he opined.
Nonetheless, the ‘Golden Boy’ is clear on the challenge that it represents to return to competing in ensogado at a high level, making clear what he thinks about recent exhibitions such as Mayweather against YouTuber Logan Paul.
“I do not agree with these exhibitions, I say yes it is beautiful, people want to see their favorite figures like Chávez and Travieso Arce, but I am not here to make an exhibition. I want to fight, ”he emphasized. “And yes, I’m going to fight a UFC fighter who was a world champion and weighs 40 pounds more than me, but what I want is to put on a show. I want there to be knockouts, for it to be a show, because the truth is that I miss him a lot ”.
“If I don’t think I can do this, I won’t. But the fact that I think I can do it, that my body is responding very well, that’s why I want to do these two fights first and then do the strong one. If I don’t look good in these two fights, I’m not going to do it, ”he added.
“And if they knock me out, they knock me out, no way. There are a lot of people who want to see me knocked out ”.
De la Hoya also emphasized that economic factor does not play a role in his comeback, beginning with his planned bout in September against MMA fighter Vitor Belfort, 44, and former UFC light heavyweight champion.
The boxing legend explained that when he returns to the ring he doesn’t want to make a show, he wants a real fight.
“I love him, I miss him [el boxeo]. Not a day goes by that I’m not thinking about knocking out or getting hit. It’s my life, it’s what I know, it’s what I love the most in life, “he admitted. “I made more than 800 million in my career, I am not doing it for the money. I do it because I really love and miss sport ”.
For now, before thinking about 2022 and Canelo or Mayweather, De La Hoya only thinks about September and his fight against Befort, who has the most knockouts in UFC history (12) and is 1-0 as a boxer. professional; He hasn’t fought in MMA since 2018.
“I am mentally programmed to fight on September 11 to start the national holidays in Las Vegas. It is not going to be a fight, it is going to be a spectacular event ”, he concluded.
Saúl Álvarez continues sharing his experience above the ring to Andy ruiz. And it is that a new video recently went viral where you can see the Canelo correcting the Destroyer on how to launch a blow, a technique that he managed to debug.
In the video you can see both boxers in a gym training, there the Canelo begins to explain to Ruiz the correct way to throw a forehand, emphasizing that the priority is strength and not speed, after a few previous attempts at the Destroyer.
“This is not speed, it is force“, mentions the Canelo, while shows his power by throwing a strong blow, which is caught in the ‘mittens’ worn by a member of his work team.
After the exhibition, the Canelo invite Andy ruiz to try the blow, the same thing that he does three times with enough power, a situation that satisfies the man from Guadalajara, who mentions: “That is; Can you see the difference?“.
The video culminates with the Canelo making him see Destroyer how he was throwing the punches wrongly, a technique that he was finally able to correct with his observations.