With the UNO-148, the technology manufacturer Advantech offers a fanless DIN rail industrial PC with isolated serial and digital I / O as well as wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. […]
Industrial PCs are an important component of automation technology and are used, for example, in factory automation, traffic management and robot control. The UNO-148 is a compact high-performance IPC and is available in versions with Intel Core i7 (UNO-148-B73BA), Intel Core i5 (UNO-148-B53BA) or Intel Core i3 (UNO-148-B33BA) processors 11th generation for sale and comes with up to 64 GB DDR4 memory for a maximum transfer rate.
- 3x RJ45 LAN-Ports (2x 10/100/1000 Mbps und 1x 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps)
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4 connections and resolutions up to 7680 x 3840 (8K) at 60 Hz
- 8x digital inputs with 2500 VDC insulation protection and 8x digital outputs
- 4x isolated serial RS-232/422/485 connections (terminal block)
- Has 4x USB ports (3x USB 3.2 and 1x USB 2.0)
- Power is supplied via the 2-pin terminal block
- Supports TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking) technology
Powerful processor in a compact and modular industrial housing
The UNO-148 can be upgraded with mini PCIe, M.2 B Key, M.2 E Key, M.2 M Key and nano SIM cards and is therefore suitable for industrial applications. In order to adapt this automation PC even more to the individual requirements of individual applications, Advantech offers a modular expansion function via optional iDoor modules or PCle slots. The UNO-148 meets the IEC 61010-1 safety requirements and is equipped with a robust aluminum housing. The device is fanless and can be easily attached to DIN rails. In addition, the UNO-148 supports an operating temperature range of -20 ° C to +60 ° C and is therefore also suitable for harsh industrial environments.
“Thanks to flexible modulation options and a large bandwidth with small dimensions, the UNO-148 is a multi-use PC that ideally meets both mechanical and technical requirements,” says Marcel Miniböck, expert for industrial solutions at BellEquip, a Lower Austrian system provider of infrastructural solutions .