The Ministry of Territorial Development and Habitat opened this Tuesday the registration to access the lots with services in 43 localities of the country created through the National Urban Land Plan (Pnasu) and Procrear II, which will be complemented with construction loans. Everything is given within the framework of the Federal Program Own house, a policy that seeks to reduce the housing deficit, guarantee the right to housing and promote its equal access.
“The citizens of our country are having the opportunity to develop and project a better future in the place where they belong. Own home is a possible dream,” said the Minister of Development and Habitat, Jorge Ferraresi, and broke the news. According to Ferraresi, The objective of the National Government is to generate 30,000 lots with services throughout the country and “264 thousand housing solutions between 2021 and 2023 through the development of different programs, federally and inclusive.”
“In October we will reach 20 thousand houses delivered by our management”, Jorge Ferraresi acknowledged and shared the directions to access a lot with service and credit for the construction of Procrear II.
In which locations will the raffles take place
The draws will include lots located in the Bonarense municipalities of Benito Juárez, Berazategui, Carmen de Areco, Coronel Suárez, Exaltación de la Cruz, Guamini, Las Flores, Mar Chiquita, Moreno, Pila, Tres Lomas, Villa Gesell, Luján, Hurlingham.
The towns of Adolfo Alsina, Bahía Blanca, Gral. Villegas, La Plata, Lobería, Lobos, Mar del Plata, Olavarría, Pergamino, Saladillo, San Miguel del Monte, San Nicolás de Los Arroyos, Tandil, Trenque Lauquen, Campana are also part of the and Chacabuco.
In addition, the inscription will include lots in San Fernando del Valle, province of Catamarca; Puerto Madryn, Chubut; Villa María, Córdoba; Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos; in the capital of Formosa; San Martín de los Andes and Centenario, Neuquén; Río Gallegos, Santa Cruz; and Esperanza, Santa Fe.
What are the requirements and how to register
- Be a natural Argentine or by choice, or a foreigner with permanent residence.
- Have a valid National Identity Document.
- The family group must have income from formal jobs, Retirements and / or Pensions. The sum of the family group’s net monthly income must be in the range of two (2) and eight (8) SMVyM at the time of enrollment.
- Be between eighteen (18) and sixty-four (64) years of age at the time of enrollment.
- Not having real estate registered in the name of the applicant or any member of their family group, neither as owners nor as co-owners at the time of initiating the Pre-sale process, except for the exceptions listed in the Terms and Conditions.
- Do not register unfavorable financial records in the last twelve (12) months.
- Register Situation 1-Normal in the consultation of financial information by CUIL in the BCRA, in the last twelve months.
- Register at least 12 months of seniority in the activity (employees and independent).
To register, you must complete a form that you can access at this link.