Boulder, Colo., May 20 / PRNewswire / – Agenda 2021 focuses on company-wide business agility and accelerating digital transformation in an era of radical upheaval
Scaled Agile, Inc., the developer of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for business agility, today announced the full list of keynotes and speakers for the Online 2021 Global SAFe Summit. The two-day event is the world’s largest gathering of SAFe experts and industry thought leaders who specialize in accelerating digital transformation and competing in a rapidly changing market.
More than 1,500 attendees from the world’s leading companies have registered for the event, which will take place from September 27th to October 1st in three time zones: USA, Europe and Asia. More than 50 speakers will give keynotes and technical presentations and share experiences from customers Porsche, CVS Health, Deutsche Telekom, Kaiser Permanente, TV Globo, ZKH, Northrop Grumman and the US Air Force.
The highlights include:
– The Trust Edge (TM): How Top Leaders and Organizations Drive Business Results through Trust Is so important to business and how all SAFe companies can use it as a powerful extension.
– Designing the Digital Future at Porsche – The managers at Porsche, Mattias Ulbrich and Dr. Oliver Seifert, report on how the separate worlds of vehicle development and IT have come together to redesign the sports car of the future.
– CVS Health #OneStepCloser – How CVS Health tackled the ultimate disruption of COVID with a comprehensive response that is constantly evolving.
– Supersizing SAFe – The MetLife Agile Journey – SAFe employee Cheryl Crupi provides a compact approach to the application of SAFe in large parts of an organization.
– Navigate the Future with the Business Agility Value Stream – SAFe developer Dean Leffingwell introduces a unique SAFe approach that helps companies accelerate their transformation.
Registration at global.safesummit.com.
About Scaled Agile, Inc .:
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for business agility. Through training and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of more than 800,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps companies build agility into their culture so they can quickly identify and deliver customer value, seize emerging opportunities, and improve business results. Learn more at scaledagile.com.
Video – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1611820/summitpromo.mp4
Stocks on the radar:FACC, EVN, RBI, CA Immo, Mold, Telekom Austria, voestalpine, Strabag, Lenzing, ATX, ATX Prime, ATX CHILDREN, VIG, Wienerberger, Porn, Semperit, Heid AG, SW environmental technology, Cleen Energy, Addiko Bank, BKS bank trunk, Oberbank AG trunk, Bawag, Kapsch TrafficCom, Composite, German Stock Exchange, Deutsche Telekom, Baader Bank.
Captrace is a leading provider of investor relations information systems. With its C ◆ Tace system, the company enables the issuer to obtain the greatest possible transparency about its investor structure. With the shareholder identification service, issuers can easily and reliably query the data of their investors from the banks / intermediaries using the C ◆ Trace system.
>> Visit 65 other partners at boerse-social.com/partner
More current OTS news HERE