Pierre Palmade accidentdossier
While an investigation has been opened for possession of child pornography images since February 18, investigators have not found any child pornography content in the actor’s computer equipment.
A rumour, a denial and always doubts. According to information from BFM TV et LCI, the investigators mobilized on the child crime file of what is now called the “Palmade affair” have drawn a blank. No child pornography content was found in the comedian’s computer equipment, we learned this Friday.
In fact, no charges have been brought against Pierre Palmade in this case for the moment. The actor has not yet been able to be heard because of his state of health. He should soon be questioned by police officers from the family protection brigade (ex-minor protection brigade). An investigation for possession of child pornography images was opened on February 18 after a report was made to the police. Since then, the comedian’s Parisian home and his house in Seine-et-Marne have been searched.
Two days after the opening of this investigation, a man had contacted the police to indicate that he had videos and audios showing that Pierre Palmade had child pornography images.. Facing the investigators, the man in question explained that he had spent several evenings of a sexual nature with the actor, who would have boasted, during the last evening, in mid-January, of “being able to sexually dispose of two children aged 7 and 9”. Pierre Palmade would have shown him the beginning of a child pornography video, without the comedian being identifiable.
Then a second witness said he bought a laptop about two years ago from a friend of the actor in which he discovered compromising videos and audios, on which the comedian would be watching sequences featuring sexually minors. But according to a relative of Pierre Palmade heard by the investigators and questioned this week by BFM TVthe actor would never have been interested in this child pornography content and would even have said to himself “shocked”. “I don’t see Pierre seeing children at all. […] He was shocked and wanted to somehow trap the person who was showing us videos.explains his friend.
The baby in the car was ‘viable’ and ‘alive’
In the meantime, the actor was placed in prison Monday evening in his hospital room in Kremlin-Bicêtre after his placement in pre-trial detention. The Melun prosecution then explained to Release that“because of the state of health of the person concernedthis decision has not to date given rise to a transfer to a penitentiary establishment..
Other crucial information: we also learned this week that the baby of the passenger in the vehicle hit by the actor on the night of Friday February 10 was «viable» et «vivant» at the time of the accident. According to the first analyzes of the experts, it is therefore the collision which led to his death. According to a first medical examination consulted by BFM TVthe fetus was quite viable by caesarean section at 10:18 p.m. and then declared dead at 10:51 p.m. “no deformities”intervened “in the context of a road accident”. This information is crucial because it should allow the maintenance of the qualification of “manslaughter” chosen, as well as “unintentional injuries by driver under the influence of narcotics”in the indictment of Pierre Palmade.
On Friday February 10, on a departmental road in Seine-et-Marne, the comedian, who tested positive for cocaine, was driving a car which hit another vehicle. In addition to the actor, the accident caused three serious injuries: a man, his son and his pregnant sister-in-law who lost her baby.
According to the latest information on their state of health communicated by the prosecution last week, the 38-year-old driver and his 6-year-old son are still hospitalized in intensive care in serious condition. The 27-year-old, who was six and a half months pregnant before losing her child, was discharged from hospital.