Everything about the German one-two at Ironman Hawaii is in the new one triathlon special. We look back on a spectacular world championship: with emotional pictures, gripping reports and lots of background knowledge. There is also the most exciting material from the professionals, new equipment from the Expo at the ocean and a detailed overview with the most important long distances in the world.
- Double victory: how Anne Haug and Jan Frodeno put on the crowns of Kona
- World Championship moments: 7 things that will be remembered from race day
- The triathlon-Finisher: an overview of all German-speaking heroes
- World champions: these are the best in their classes
- Last Ironman Standing: Impressions from the lava
Analysis: the conditions on Big Island
What is the best material to pass Hawaii? Aero expert Jean-Paul Ballard wanted to answer this question and went hunting for the wind with the latest measurement technology.
Equipment: New products from the fair by the sea
Once again this year, numerous manufacturers presented their innovations and special Kona material at the Expo in the Ironman Village. We looked around.
Dates: long distances worldwide
2020 should your year be on the long distance? We have collected an overview of the most important long distances in the world for you. Lots of choices for your longest day.