Oppo has officially unveiled its latest powerful phone, Oppo Reno 8, which will ignite the competition among modern Android phones in the market, as the Oppo Reno 8 phone will come with leading specifications, which qualifies it to compete with the phones of major leading companies in the field of mobile phones.
Oppo Reno 8 phone specifications
The Oppo Reno 8 phone will work with the fifth generation networks, and the phone is equipped with the latest and most powerful advanced processors, in order to ensure fast, distinctive and distinguished performance. Below.
|The phone supports networks||5G|
|screen scale||6.7 inches|
|refresh rate||90 Hz|
|Display Resolution||Full HD +|
|protection layer||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|number of cameras||3 cameras|
|Main camera sensor||Sony IMX766 with 50 MP resolution|
|The second lens is wide-angle and precisely||8 mega pixel|
|Accurate Macro Sensor||2 mega pixel|
Memory and battery for the Oppo Reno 8
- The front camera has a Sony IMX709 sensor, 32 mega pixel resolution.
- The processor is produced by Media Tech and of the Dimensity 1300 type.
- The processing accuracy of the processor is 6 nanometers.
- Internal storage space 256 and 128 GB.
- The internal memory type is UFS3.1.
- The RAM is 8 GB.
- The battery is 4500 mAh.
- Fast charging capacity is 80W.
- The full battery charging time is 28 minutes, according to the company.
Oppo Reno 8 phone price
The price of the Oppo Reno 8 phone for the global version is about 400 euros.