Execute the development of social activities of the collaborators and in the orientation for the solution of family or group problems in order to contribute to their well-being, promote the efficient performance of their functions and their identification with the company, as well as compliance of the legal provisions and objectives of the organization.
- Process the registration of workers and the beneficiary before Essalud
- Verify the accreditation of Workers before ESSALUD.
- Manage before ESSALUD, the subsidies, reimbursements of economic benefits (maternity, lactation and temporary disability).
- Keep track of medical breaks (common illnesses and work accidents) sick leave, temporary disability, maternity, in coordination with Human Resources.
- Follow-up of workers who have long medical breaks and / or consecutive absences (home visits, hospital).
- Monitoring and registration of staff with temporary or permanent disability and pregnant women.
- Report the needs and problems that may hinder the occupational well-being of the worker.
- Coordination of delivery of uniforms.
- Coordinate, according to the needs of the workers, agreements that favor their integral health and that of their family.
- Organize fellowship and motivation events for workers (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, worker’s birthday, etc.).
- Conduct induction talks to staff.
- Support and participation of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee (insurance).
- Responsible for the registration entry through the T-Registry.
- Perform administrative support that is required.
- Coordinates with Human Resources the Inspection and coordination with the concessionaire of the dining room, for continuous improvement in the attention to workers.
- Preparation of socio-economic reports of workers.
- Carry out the assembly and maintenance of the workers’ files.
- Coordinate that the personnel benefit and participate in the activities carried out in the organization.
- Prepare the Annual Social Welfare Program.
- Coordinate wellness activities.
- Support in the recruitment of required personnel.
- Update the Mural Newspaper.
- Complement the talks or trainings, informing about their social benefits and the benefits of the company.
- Preparation of surveys, in coordination with the Human Resources department.
- Minimum experience of 2 years, with a minimum of 200 workers.
- Professional graduate and collegiate of the career of social work.
- Knowledge of labor laws and social benefits.
- Knowledge of the social security system (EPS, SCTR, LIFE INSURANCE LAW).
- Excel skills at a solid intermediate level.
- Have initiative and criteria for making decisions inherent to their functions.
- Handle unexpected and irregular situations and solve them quickly.
- Management of computer programs at the user level.
- Intermediate English.
- Handling of confidential information of the position.