Publisher XSEED Games and developers Grasshopper Manufacture will be in a few days No More Heroes as well as the continuation No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle publish for PC via Steam. Mark June 9th in your calendar, because then the two titles will appear on Steam for € 19.99 each and will be offered at a 10% discount in the first week. The PC version of the action-packed titles should support an HD resolution as well as 60 FPS and Steam Cloud.
Below you will find a short summary of the content of both titles:
In No More Heroes you slip into the role of Travis Touchdown who suddenly one evening was on the list of the United Assassins Association (UAA) and wants to fight his way to number 1.
- Away from the action, part-time jobs are accepted to buy new merch;
- Train properly to qualify for the next rank;
- On the back of your loyal companion “Schpeltiger” you can take a jaunt through Santa Destroy;
- Numerous wrestling moves are gradually unlocked;
- The combat system is a classic “easy to learn and hard to master”
In the sequel, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, you slip again into the role of Travis Touchdown and historically starts again three years after the predecessor. After his glorious deeds, Travis wanted to sit back and relax a little. But before he knew it, he had already dropped to 51st place in the UAA. Now he has to work his way up again and is pursued by the assassin Skelter Helter.
- Three playable roles – main protagonist Travis, agile Shinobu or Travis brother Henry are available to you;
- Double-beam katana;
- Bigger and more imposing opponents than in the predecessor;
- Numerous 8-bit mini-games invite you into the past and let off some steam;
Below you will find the two announcement trailers as well as some screenshots for the two titles.
No More Heroes
No Mores Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle