The island’s tourism portal, Cuba Travel, has informed through its official channels about the new transportation service Havana Airport Shuttle.
The website itself states that the main carriers in Cuba are Transtur, Taxis-Cuba and Viazul.
Likewise, they point out that “for tours of tourist destinations there are tourist bus services, as well as buses for national trips, and companies that carry out domestic charter flights and air taxi within the national territory.”
This Monday they have promoted from Twitter, in addition, the “new tourist product Shuttle Havana Airport”.
In your message they explain “Whose main objective is to satisfy transportation needs.”
Cuban Directory makes the information published by the website available to its readers.
SHUTTLE AIRPORT HAVANA
According to the shared image, there are three routes of this service from Terminal 3 of the José Martí International Airport:
- The Vedado Route to the Meliá Cohiba, Presidente, Vedado, Nacional and Habana Libre hotels.
- Beach Route: includes the Comodoro, Memories, Panorama and Copacabana hotels.
- A third Old Havana route that covers up to the Hotel Parque Central, Museum of the Revolution, Hostal Palacio de O’farrill, Castillo de la Real Fuerza and Hotel Armadores de Santander.
Regarding the forms of payment, they clarify that the interested parties “can pay for the service used the following options”:
- Once you board the bus, by card or with the EnZona application, scanning the QR code.
- Directly at the Cubacar Rental offices and at the Cubatur, Havanatur or Ecotur travel agencies in Havana.
- Through the website rentcarcuba.com
- With the Transtur Cuba label, telephone numbers are also shared for more information +53 72614337 and +53 72619017
In your post, Cuba Travel, does not clarify in which currency you can pay for this service.
Nevertheless, Cuban Directory was able to know through Transtur that the rate is 5 MLC por transfer and that you can only pay “electronically”.