Everyone actually wants to save when they go shopping and the apps in the supermarkets are designed accordingly. If you often shop at Netto, it’s definitely worth taking a look at the app for Android and iOS. Don’t forget a new function at checkout:
The coupons available in the net app can now be redeemed fully automatically. So instead of cutting coupons out of advertising brochures or activating individual product cashback campaigns in the app, you can now get maximum savings at the checkout with just three clicks:
- Open the net app on your smartphone
- Tap “Pay” in the app.
- A four-digit code including a QR code appears in the “Coupons and Points” area, with which all available coupons are automatically activated.
- You can now show the four-digit code at the checkout during the payment process or scan the QR code at self-service checkouts.
- The available coupons are then automatically credited to your purchase.
- By the way: redeeming the coupon via mobile phone app works regardless of how you ultimately want to pay.
Data protection in the net app
To use the net app to its full extent, you must create a free user account and use it to log into the app. Also, you need to select the net market you are shopping from. An analysis of the Netto Android app shows that four Google trackers are included: Analytics, CrashLytics, Firebase Analytics and Tag Manager.
The data protection declaration for the net app is clearly structured and up-to-date, in addition to Google tracking, usage tracking by Adjust and Facebook Audience Manager is also mentioned. Personal data and information about your purchases are used for personalized advertising in the app. Location data should only be stored anonymously. Personal data may be passed on to third parties for competitions.
There should be no data transfer to third countries outside the EU. If there are no other legal provisions, stored data should be deleted after 90 days. The customer account can be deleted via the app.