Malbec Doña Paula Estate from Tupungato was awarded as the best in the world in its category

YOU MAY BE INTERESTED: Imperdible: 21 referents will speak about Mendoza Pymes, through El Cronista and Diario UNO

The professional responsible for this product is the Mendoza agronomist Martin Kaiser, who studied at the Agricultural Lyceum and at the Faculty of Agronomy of the UNCuyo. He also completed a master’s degree at L’Institut Agro Montpellier, France.

The price-quality ratio is surprising for the excellence of this product made in Tupungato, for having a price of less than $1,500. As of May this year, you can buy a bottle of this wine for $1,223.

santa-paula-gualtallary.jpg

This is the Allyvia estate, in Gualtallary, Tupungato, considered one of the best soils for Malbec in the world, and where 90% of the award-winning wine grapes are grown.

the best terroir

The grapes with which this wine is made are from farms that are at an altitude of between 1,000 and 1,500 meters above sea level.

According to the Chilean capital winery, 90% of the grapes come from Finca Alluvia, in Gualtallary (1,350 meters above sea level), with rocky soils and the remaining 10% of Finca Los Indios, in El Brush (1,100 masl). Gualtallary is considered one of the best regions in Argentina for the production of high-end wines. This is Doña Paula’s highest vineyard located at 1,350 meters above sea level. The soil is very poor, rocky and mineral with a high content of caliche (calcium carbonate). The climate is very cool with mild days and cold nights. The average rainfall is 280 mm/year. The Malbec from this area is intense color, firm tannins, aromas of black fruits and good acidity.

See also  15-year-old raped at a garden party - four young people in custody

Doña Paula Estate Malbec, one of Doña Paula’s most emblematic labels, is one of the winery’s most exported wines and has positioned itself in the main global markets as a letter of introduction to Argentine Malbec. This Malbec reaches more than 34 countries, the most important markets being Argentina, the United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom and Mexico, and others not so traditional such as Laos, Bermuda, Barbados, the Dominican Republic and Taiwan.

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts