In the RTL show “Let’s Dance”, both the participating celebrities and the professional dancers and jury members are paid fees. How high these are exactly is a well-kept secret.
Links marked with a symbol or green underline are affiliate links. If a purchase is made, we will receive one Provision – at no extra cost to you! More info.
“Let’s Dance”: That’s how high the fees are
When celebrities agree to take part in the TV show “Let’s Dance”, weeks of hard training await them. However, this also pays off financially.
- It is not exactly known how high the celebrities’ fees are for “Let’s Dance” 2023. But past seasons have shown that the stars make different amounts – depending on how well known they are.
- Well-known celebrities like Amira Pocher, who swept the floor in 2022, can 160.000 Euro Gage receive. According to TVMovie, Lily Becker is said to have been the top earner on “Let’s Dance”: In 2014 she received a whopping 200,000 euros for her participation in the dance show.
- Newcomers in show business get around 35,000 euros. These include celebrities who, for example, have only been known for a short time or who have only taken part in another TV format. Politician and TV actress Caroline Bosbach 2022 is said to have received this salary.
- Veterans from the TV industry, who are once again in the limelight with “Let’s Dance”, can look forward to an estimated fee of 70,000 euros and are therefore financially in the midfield among the participants. Mathias Mester and Janin Ullmann joined this series in 2022.
- The range of income for professional dancers is also large: Salaries vary depending on how long they have been there, what awards they have won in the past and how well known they are on TV between 10,000 and 40,000 euros.
- It is not known how much Joachim Llambi, Motsi Mabuse and Jorge González earn for their work as jury members.
- This information is extrapolated and estimated and therefore without guarantee, as there is no detailed insight into all assets.
Also interesting for you: