Victorious Thursday 3-1 against FC Servette, Olympique de Marseille offered interesting content. Kévin Diaz, consultant for RMC Sport, was seduced by the score of these four Olympians.
For its third friendly match, OM faced Servette Geneva on Thursday. And as in the two previous meetings, the Marseilles won. Kévin Diaz, consultant for RMC, was pleasantly surprised by the performance of these four Marseille players.
With Gerson, Konrad, Kamara and Ünder, we saw the beginnings of high quality players – diaz
TO READ: OM: “PERRIN TAKES THE COST OF THE ERRORS OF SAMPAOLI”
“We’re not going to ignite. It only remains a friendly match against Servette, but we have seen great things. If we had not seen anything, it would have been said that Marseille had offered nothing. There was atmosphere. On the lawn, we saw the beginnings of high quality players. With Gerson, (Konrad) De la Fuente, (Boubacar) Kamara and (Cengiz) Ünder, it’s very encouraging ”- Kevin Diaz – Source: RMC Sport (16/07/2021)
THE COMPLETE PREPARATION SCHEDULE
- OM 3-0 Martigues (Scorers: Boubacar Kamara, Darío Benedetto, Esey Gebreyesus) – July 4
- OM 2-1 FC Sète (Scorers: Dieng and Payet) – July 11
- OM 3-1 Servette Geneva (Gerson and Benedetto) – July 15
- SC Braga – OM – July 21 at 9 p.m. (broadcast on Canal + Sport)
- SL Benfica – OM – July 25 at 9 p.m. (broadcast on C8)
- OM – Saint-Étienne – July 28 at 9 p.m. (broadcast on C8)
- OM – Villarreal – July 31 at 9 p.m. (broadcast on Canal +)