Today, Tuesday, January 11, 2022, iron and cement prices witnessed a state of great disparity that came between stability and decline, as they are among the most prominent building materials that are found in many markets, factories and many other places designated for placing them there.
Expectations of a decline in iron and cement everywhere
There are many expectations that there will be a decrease in the prices of iron and cement in the coming period, as it is one of the most common building materials that are used in a large number of different places, and a lot of products are always provided for their manufacture and import from abroad.
Iron prices in factories and markets
All specialists are constantly keen to provide prices for iron and many other products, and they are among the most important basic products that cannot be dispensed with in the market, as it is involved in the construction of many buildings, whether public or private, and work to provide them everywhere.
- The price of a ton of Ezz Steel recorded about 15,600 pounds.
- The price of a ton of iron with tea reached about 15,400 pounds.
- While the price of the porter iron was 15,500 pounds.
- The price of a ton of iron is about 15100 pounds.
- The price of a ton in Egyptian steel is about 15,300 pounds.
- Finally, the price of Ashry iron reached about 15,100 pounds.
Cement prices today in Egypt
Cement is one of the most important building materials that are found in Egypt and all markets, and currently all customers stop buying it because the construction movement stops greatly in all governorates, and it is one of the most important things that is offered everywhere because it is one of the most important things that is provided to all consumers .
- The price of a ton of reinforced cement recorded about 1100 pounds.
- In us, the price of one ton of Nasr Cement reached 1050 pounds.
- The price of a ton of “special” Lafarge cement was about 1050 pounds.
- The price of a ton of Nile Valley cement is 1025 pounds.
- The price of a ton of Suez Cement reached about 1065 pounds.
- The price of a ton of Helwan cement is 1070 pounds.
- The price of a ton of Swedish cement reached 1100 pounds.