Eight of the 10 best hospitals in the country are in Mexico City, this according to their performance throughout 2022.
The publication that rated medical institutions, launched by the portal Newsweekcontemplated as the best hospitals in Mexico private clinics, general hospitals and units of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), all of these with scores of more than 70 percent.
The portal justified that the rating was made based on the reputation and performance of the hospitalswho “maintain their excellence by having clear and embraced missions and ambitious visions that lead to the constancy of purpose lived daily by all staff.
Since the COVID pandemic, thousands of hospitals around the world evidenced the shortage of medical care and nursing staffand despite this, the institutions did everything possible to care for the sick by improvising their rooms or looking for innovative work alternatives.
The editorial director of Newsweek points out that the best hospitals in Mexico and the world differ from others for your continued ability to provide care of the highest quality and to carry out critical medical research, this despite the day-to-day adversities and the COVID crisis around the world in the last three years.
This It is the fourth installment of the best hospitals in the world that the portal does, and in it it considered 54 Mexican hospitals.
These are the 20 best hospitals in Mexico
- Hospital Médica Sur, CDMX: Score of 94.37 percent.
- ABC Campus Santa Fe Medical Center, CDMX: Score of 93.36 percent.
- IMSS – Siglo XXI National Medical Center, Cuauhtémoc mayor’s office, CDMX: Score of 82.45 percent.
- ABC Medical Center Observatory campus, CDMX: Score of 81.54 percent.
- IMSS – La Raza National Center, CDMX: Score of 80.46 percent.
- Hospital Angeles, Lomas, CDMX: Score of 79.15 percent.
- Civil Hospital of Guadalajara Juan I. Menchaca, Jalisco: Score of 78.94 percent.
- Christus Muguerza – High Specialty, Monterrey, Nuevo León: Score of 77.74 percent.
- General Hospital Doctor Manuel Gea González, CDMX: Score of 77.46 percent.
- Hospital English, CDMX: Score of 76.99 percent.
- General Hospital of Mexico Dr. Eduardo Liceaga, CDMX: Score of 76.89 percent.
- National Medical Center November 20, CDMX: Score of 76.84 percent.
- Hospital Real San José, Zapopan, Jalisco: Score of 76.39 percent.
- Dr. University Hospital Jose Eleuterio Gonzalez, Monterrey, New Leon: Score of 75.55 percent.
- Fray Antonio Alcalde Civil Hospital, Guadalajara, Jalisco: Score of 74.88 percent.
- Hospital Ángeles, Valle Oriente, Nuevo León: Score of 74.44 percent.
- Hospital Angeles, Mexico, CDMX: Score of 74.08 percent.
- Hospital General De Occidente, Zapopan, Jalisco: Score of 73.83 percent.
- Hospital Metropolitano doctor Bernardo Sepúlveda, San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo León: Score of 72.59 percent.
- IMSS – Regional General Hospital 46, Guadalajara, Jalisco: Score of 72.50 percent.