Honor, under the name of “Unfold Tomorrow”, he launched in the IFA 2023, two new folding devices and a new color for one of its mid-range terminals. The first of them is him Honor Magic V2, which will have more colors and evolved features. Will it come to Peru? Here we give you all the details.
He Honor Magic V2 is the thinnest foldable yet, weighing just 231g and 9.9mm thick when folded. It also packs a 5,000mAh battery that doesn’t make the body too wide. In like manner his hinge may resist more than 400,000 folds, guaranteeing a useful life of up to ten years, if the device is folded 100 times a day.
MIRA: What is, where and when is the IFA 2023 held?
Like the previous model, the folding terminal can be closed completely, without leaving any gap, also on the outside you can find a curved screen on one side of 6.43 inches with FullHD + resolution of 2376 × 1060 pixels. Inside we find a foldable 7.92-inch OLED LTPO display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 2344 × 2156 pixels..
As for its processor, it will come with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, 16 GB of RAM and various storage options such as 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB. In the operating system we will have MagicOS 7.2 and Android 13, ready to update to Android 14.
About the cameras, the Honor Magic V2 has a 50-megapixel f/1.9 with a 50-megapixel f/2.0 wide-angle/macro and a 20-megapixel, f/2.4 telephoto, 3x optical zoom, OIS. In the case of the front cameras, both the external and the internal are 16 megapixels.
The brand also revealed to the Honor V Pursea new concept that reinvents folding smartphones and turns them into wearables fashion forward in the form of a bag, offering endless possibilities for the empowerment of style and individual expression.
You can turn it into a bag and even carry it as a kind of wallet. Through it you can use the three main cameras to take a selfie or a general shot. Its screen is capable of folding out. Without a doubt, a device that changes the perspective of folding phones.
Finally, Honor has also announced the arrival of a new color for its Honor 90 series, it is Peacock Blue. As to whether the devices will be in Peru, announcements are expected in the coming weeks.
- EXTERNAL DISPLAY: 6.43-inch LTPO OLED with FullHD+ resolution (2376 × 1060 pixels) with a 120 Hz refresh rate in 20:9 format. HDR10+. PWM Dimming 3840Hz
- INTERNAL SCREEN: 7.92-inch foldable OLED LTPO. Resolution 2344 x 2156 pixels. 120 Hz. DCI-P3HDR10+. PWM Dimming 3840Hz. Compatible with Magic Pen
- PROCESSOR: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- GPU: Adreno 740
- RAM: 16 GB
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 256/512GB/1TB
- REAR CAMERA: Main: 50 megapixels f/1.9 – Wide angle/macro: 50 megapixels f/2.0 – Telephoto: 20 megapixels, f/2.4, x3 optical zoom, OIS
- FRONT CAMERA: 16 megapixel f/2.2 (inner screen) – 16 megapixel f/2.2 (outer screen)
- BATTERY: 5,000 mAh with fast charge 66 W
- OPERATING SYSTEM: MagicOS 7.2 with Android 13
- CONNECTIVITY: 5G NSA/SA. 4G. Dual nanoSIM. USB type C
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: Folded: 156.7 x 74.1 x 9.9mm – Unfolded: 156.7 x 145.4 x 4.7mm with 231 grams