In case the rate – is there another way of calling it other than with augmentatives? – that they hit us a few weeks ago with the consumption of electricity was not enough to make a hole in the budget of millions of people in Spain, now on they put us a ‘Double Combo’ on the other hand.
Because surely those who have a car or any other vehicle have noticed the last rise in the price of fuel in mid-June.
How much does it cost to fill the tank.
And it is that the price of gasoline has It has already reached maximum levels since October 2014 after becoming more than 14% more expensive so far this year. Specifically, the average price of a liter of gasoline has registered its third consecutive rise to reach 1,367 euros, its highest level in almost 7 years, according to data from the European Union Oil Bulletin collected by Europa Press.
For its part, the price of diesel also continues in that upward trend and this week its eighth rebound (+ 0.82%), to reach 1,231 euros per liter, its highest level since June 2019.
Thus, at current prices, filling a 55-liter tank of gasoline has a cost of 75.18 euros, which means 13.6 euros more than at the beginning of the year. In the case of diesel, filling a 55-liter tank costs the consumer 67.7 euros, about 11.6 euros more than at the beginning of January 2021. What can we do? Well, take out your mobile, open Google Maps and look for our lives so that filling the tank is a little less abusive than it already is.
Find the cheapest gas stations on Google Maps
As with the position of fixed and mobile radars, Google Maps is also able to inform you where you can save a few valuable pennies every time you have to refuel. Why Maps ‘hidden’ a valuable comparator with up-to-date figures on gas stations that are on all Spanish roads, its location and how much do they sell per liter of fuel.
And activating it is very simple. Just do this:
- Abre Google Maps
- Mark the position you are in, or the destination you are going to
- Now, at the top of the interface, put the word ‘gas station’ in the search engine.
- In an instant, Google Maps will show you in that area of the map where you are or are going to go, all the gas stations there are, with the minimum price per liter of gasoline.
- If you click on one of them, you will get information specific to the gas station and options to reach, call, the reviews of other users, the price of different fuels such as Diesel, Lead Free 95, Lead Free 98, etc.
- On the map screen showing all gas stations, look at the bottom of the screen for the option ‘View list’ and give
- Now, that visual information of the map will be shown to you as a listing also, with the prices.
- The best thing is that, since we are talking about Google Maps, if you are interested in refueling at one of the specific gas stations, click on it so that Maps will establish the route and tell you how to get there.