It is very easy to see from WhatsApp Web both own conversations and those of strangers, however, Infobae brings a trick that will help solve this problem.
And it is that of course, as has already been mentioned, in WhatsApp Web you can expose all the personal conversations with other people who have access to the computer where this platform remains open, either at work or at home.
To avoid this, the extension WA Web Plus for WhatsApp lock conversations with password. The first thing to know is that you need to add an access password and then use it correctly to properly adjust this WhatsApp Web trick.
This is how you can add a password to WhatsApp Web
1. Access the plugin page and click ‘Add to Chrome’. If used Google Chrome, Edge, Rave or any other Web navigatorit will work correctly
2. Click on ‘Add extension’ which is added to WA Web Plus for WhatsApp.
3. Enter a password and touch ‘Enter’ on your keyboard to pin it on WhatsApp.
This is how you can use Web WhatsApp with a password
1. Access the WhatsApp Web (web.whatsapp.com) and you will see the password request. Enter the same setting and press ‘Enter’ to access all conversations.
So you can remove the password
1. On the unlock screen, click the option ‘Reset all’.
2. Enter your password to confirm the action.
3. Set up Web WhatsApp again using the telephone to read the app QR codes. When the service is accessed again, you have to refresh the page to create a new password.
Clever! It’s all you need to know to block chats on WhatsApp web and keep all conversations personal.
Keyboard shortcuts in WhatsApp web to improve productivity
Among the main characteristics that the company has shown last year are:
– Increased audio speed.
– Changes in the message bubbles within the chats.
– Inclusion of a folder for archives.
– The possibility of entering calls or video calls already started.
– Remove the ‘Last time’ message to a specific person or group of people.
In the case of WhatsApp Web, it should be noted that since this year images can be edited natively in the app before sending them, as well as the multi-device function, with which you can have a session started on up to four different devices at the same time and without the need for the main one (cell phone) to be connected to the internet.
However, this tool, launched by WhatsApp in 2015, also has several secrets, one of the most special being the so-called ‘keyboard shortcuts’, with which you can work more easily and optimally from the laptop o computer. This is the full list:
Ctrl + Shift +]: next chat.
Ctrl + Shift + [: anterior chat.
Ctrl + N: nuevo chat.
Ctrl + Shift + U: marcar como no leído.
Ctrl + P: abrir el perfil de la persona con la que está hablando.
Ctrl + Retroceso: eliminar el chat.
Ctrl + Shift + N: nuevo grupo.
Ctrl + E: para archivar el chat que se tiene abierto en la PC.
Ctrl + Shift +]: next chat.
Ctrl + Shift +[:anteriorchat[:anteriorchat
Alt + F4: close the chat.
Ctrl + Shift + M: mute the chat.