Helene Fischer: Sad certainty – HE is now providing clarity
Has been for more than two years Helene Fischer no more concert played. An excruciatingly long time for her fans.
Her TV appearances are rare highlights and so are Instagram posts from Helene Fischer rather a rarity. It goes without saying that the fans are longing to finally see the singer live on stage again.
Helene Fischer: What about appearances this year?
This year too, it doesn’t seem to work anymore. At least that is what “Everybody Sunday” presenter Stefan Mross is firmly convinced of. “I think Helene is still taking her well-deserved break this year,” the 45-year-old explains in an interview with our editorial team.
This is Helene Fischer:
- Helene Fischer was born on August 5, 1984 in Krasnoyarsk
- In 2018, the singer landed in the “Forbes” list of the highest earning musicians on rank 8
- Helene Fischer was ten years with fellow Schlager Florian Silbereisen – in 2018 the two separated
- Helene Fischer is currently in a relationship with Thomas Seitel
- Her biggest hits include “Breathless Through the Night” and “Roller Coaster”
+++ “Goodbye Germany”: Vox makes it official and announces – “She is back” +++
That was to be feared. After all, Helene Fischer is an artist in the big arenas and they cannot be used due to the current Corona restrictions.
Helene Fischer: Hope for the Christmas show is alive
+++ Stefan Mross: wife Anna-Carina overjoyed – “great news” +++
And the concerts in Austria, which were actually planned for the beginning of this year, were pushed back to April 2022. One can only hope that the corona pandemic will be under control by then and that the many thousands of fans in Bad Hofgaststein, Austria, will be able to enjoy an exuberant Helene concert.
More news about Helene Fischer:
Helene Fischer: Bad comment! SHE brings back an old rumor
Helene Fischer: bitter setback! Of all people, YOU are overtaking her
Helene Fischer: song secret revealed – “Will that be sung by her?”
This is Stefan Mross:
- Stefan Mross was born on November 26th, 1975 in Traunstein
- At the age of 13, Stefan Mross was discovered at a wedding
- His first TV appearance was with Karl Moik
- Since 2005, Stefan Mross has been moderating “Sundays again and again”
Still hope for the Christmas show
And there is another glimmer of hope. So far, ZDF has not made a clear statement about Helene Fischer’s Christmas show. So it could well be that Helene will appear again at the end of the year. The thumbs are pressed.
For Andrea Berg’s fans, too, things could finally go uphill again. The singer made a mysterious announcement that freaked her followers. More here >>>