“GZSZ”: Shock for the fans – series star announces goodbye after 25 years
This is bitter news for them GZSZ-Fans: Daniel Fehlow is leaving the popular RTL documentary soap.
Since 1996 the actor has played the role of Leon Moreno with a short break. A real “GZSZ“Primeval rock. Why now the farewell?
“GZSZ”: Sad news for the fans – Daniel Fehlow is stepping down
But now it’s time to try something new. Similar to Valentina Pahde before him with “Sunny – who are you really” and Timur Ülker with “Nihat – everything at the beginning” will also work out Daniel fehlow Time for a “GZSZ“Take a spin-off.
“Leon – don’t believe everything you see” will be the name of Daniel Fehlow’s new series, in which he will continue to play the role of Leon Moreno. The content is about the fact that Leon needs a break after the love-off with Nina (played by Maria Wedig). He leaves Berlin to find happiness elsewhere.
This is “good times, bad times”:
- “Good times, bad times” (GZSZ) is a television series in the soap offering genre
- The program has been broadcast on RTL on weekdays in the evening program since 1992
- The model for the GZSZ idea was the Australian soap opera “The Restless Years”
- The series is mainly shot in the Babelsberg Film Park
- In 1999 GZSZ received the Bambi in the “Best Series” category – followed in 2003 by the German Television Award for “Best Daily Show”
- The content of the series is the life of a group of mostly young people from a neighborhood in Berlin-Mitte
- GZSZ is broadcast Monday to Friday at 7.40 p.m. on RTL – you can also preview entire episodes in the TVNOW media library
Leon first went to Tokyo, where he visited his son Vince. Then he wants to go to the sea. The trained chef goes to the Baltic Sea with his little son Oscar and goes to a kite school there.
“GZSZ” star Daniel Fehlow: “Shooting where others go on vacation – I like that”
“My career began with the series, the set is my second home and many colleagues became friends. Now I’m really looking forward to the next big story in my role. This then no longer takes place in Berlin, but by the sea. Leon is building a new future with the surf school on the beautiful Baltic Sea! Shooting where other people go on vacation – I like that, “Daniel Fehlow is already in bright anticipation of his new role in relation to” RTL.de “.
This is Daniel Fehlow:
- Daniel Fehlow was born on February 21, 1975 in Berlin
- In 1996 Fehlow took on the role of Leon Moren in “Gute Zeiten, Bad Zeiten”
- He played it until 1999, then took a break and has been back since 2001
- Fehlow is lying with fellow actress Jessica Ginkel
After that, the actor should return to “GZSZ”. RTL has not yet revealed how long the trip to the Baltic Sea will take.
More to GZSZ:
GZSZ: hot comeback! Series star returns to RTL with a wild sex scene
GZSZ star Jörn Schlönvoigt: Sexy picture from vacation – but everyone just pays attention to it
GZSZ star Iris Mareike Steen asks fans for help – “I’m very desperate”
>>> SO <<< GZSZ fans have certainly not yet seen actress Iris Mareike Steen.
Your colleague Valentina Pahde is currently more in demand than ever. the GZSZ actress was seen on “Let’s Dance” at the beginning of the year and danced herself into the hearts of the audience. Now she’s also doing THAT >>>