Argentina thrashed a weak Bolivia on Monday night 4-1 and finished first and undefeated in Group A of the America’s Cup-2021, in which Uruguay they took second place by beating Paraguay 1-0, and Chile fell to fourth place and must face favorite Brazil in the quarterfinals.
In a record night for Lionel Messi, who became the player with the most games defending the Argentine national team when he reached 148, the Albiceleste had no setback to continue on their way in search of ending 28 years without titles.
Alejandro ‘Papu’ Gómez at 6 minutes, Messi with a double, at 33 minutes of penalty and at 42, and Lautaro Martínez (65) scored the Argentine goals in the World Cup Arena Pantanal, on an infrequent freezing night in Cuiabá (center ) that Messi warmed up with a cerebral performance. Erwin Saavedra, at 60 minutes, discounted for Bolivia.
In this way, Argentina will play in the quarterfinals against Ecuador on Saturday in Goiania, a match that will not be easy for Messi and company if those from the center of the world repeat what they showed on Sunday when they equaled Brazil 1-1.
Confirmed lineups; Argentina vs. Bolivia
– Argentina: Armani, Martínez, Pezzella, Montiel, Rodríguez, Acuña, Palacios, Messi, Correa, Gómez, Aguero.
– Bolivia: Lampe, Haquin, Jusino, Justiniano, Bejarano, Cespedes, Saavedra, Fernandez, Álvarez, Vaca, Chura
Argentina vs. Bolivia online free
The Barcelona star played all of his team’s Copa América matches and, as he is already sure of his place in the quarterfinals, it may be a possibility that coach Lionel Scaloni prefers him to rest.
The last time that both teams met in a Copa América was in the 2016 Centennial Cup in the United States, a 3-0 win by Albiceleste in Seattle, in which Messi was on the bench in the first half.
Comfortably in the quarterfinals, Argentina will face the commitment in the Pantanal Arena with up to at least five changes in their usual formation. Messi was confirmed among the headlines, so he will become the soccer player with the most international matches dressed as an albiceleste on Monday, reaching 148.
Argentina vs. Bolivia – match times
– 7:00 p.m. – Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Mexico
– 8:00 p.m. – Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay
– 9:00 p.m. – Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil
– 02:00 hours on Thursday – Spain, Germany, Italy, France
The Argentina coach has the entire squad at his disposal in which he will also have to analyze whether those who accumulate a warning play, among them is the goalkeeper Emiliano Martínez.
Also the midfielders Giovani Lo Celso, Leandro Paredes and the forward Lautaro Martínez accumulate a warning and it could be risky that they play in this match and that they miss the quarterfinal duel.
Meanwhile, Bolivia, under the command of Venezuelan César Farías, will play its last game in the Copa América this year.
The Bolivians are the last in group A of the Copa América without accumulating points in which the Argentine team is the leader with 7 goals, followed by Paraguay with 6, Chile with 5 and Uruguay with 4.
Farías’s men come to this match after a 0-2 defeat against Uruguay, while the Argentine team, led by Lionel Scaloni, won 1-0 against Paraguay.
For this match, Farías will be able to count on the historical scorer of the national team Marcelo Martins who played a few minutes in the match against Uruguay after overcoming the covid-19.
TV channels of Argentina – Bolivia
- Uruguay: 9:00 p.m. DirecTV Sports and DirecTV GO
- Brazil: 21:00 hours by Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports App
- Argentina: 9:00 p.m. on TyC Sports Play, TyC Sports and DirecTV Sports
- Paraguay: 8:00 p.m. without confirmed TV
- Chile: 8:00 p.m. on DirecTV Sports and TNT Sports
- Bolivia: 20:00 hours by Tigo Sports
- Venezuela: 8:00 p.m. on DirecTV Sports
- Colombia: 19:00 hours by DirecTV Sports, Win Sports, Caracol TV, Caracol Play
- Ecuador: 7:00 p.m. on TC Televisión and ECDF YouTube
- Peru: 7:00 p.m. on DirecTV Sports, DirecTV GO and América TV
- Mexico: 7:00 p.m. by Sky Sports
- United States: 7:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET by TUDN, Fox Sports App
What channel is TyC Sports in Telecentro and other signals
- DirecTV: Channel 629 and 1629
- InTV: Channel 100 and 621
- Cablevision: Channel 22 and 101
- Telered: Channel 19, 101 and 120
- Telecentre: Channel 106 and 1016 (only Buenos Aires)
- Superchannel: Channel 24 and 107
- Cablevideo: Channel 20 and 103
- Cabletel: Channel 17 and 209
- Cablevisión Flow: Channel 101
- Dibox: Canal 103
- Movistar TV: Channel 207
Where to watch public TV live
- DirecTV: Channel 121 and 1121
- InTV: Channel 615
- TuVesHD Chile: Channel 704
- Cablevisión: Channel 11
- Superchannel: Channel 14, 15 and 20
- Telecentre: Channel 8 and 1007
- TeleRed: Channel 11 and 111
- Red Intercable: Canal 13
- TV Red Chile: Channel 77 and 8
- Pacific World Chile: Channel 142
- Cablevisión Flow: Channel 11
- Movistar TV: Channel 6 or Channel 7
- ClaroTV: Channel 11
- Dibox: Canal 644
Argentina vs. Bolivia: possible alignments
Bolivia: Carlos Lampe; Luis Haquin, Adrián Jusino, Diego Bejarano, José Sagredo; Erwin Saavedra, Leonel Justiniano, Danny Bejarano; Marcelo Martins, Henry Vaca, Rodrigo Ramallo. DT. Cesar Farías.
Argentina: Emiliano Martínez; Nicolás Otamendi, Lucas Martínez Quarta, Nahuel Molina, Marcos Acuña; Rodrigo De Paul, Exequiel Palacios, Guido Rodríguez; Sergio Aguero, Lionel Messi, Ángel Di María. DT. Lionel Scaloni.
According to the criteria of
MOST READ IN DT