Follow the match without interruptions between Real Madrid – Liverpool live at the Santiago Bernabéu this Wednesday, March 15 from 9:00 p.m. (local time). If they want to go to the quarterfinals, the “Reds” will have to beat an unstoppable Real Madrid squad on the road; a difficult task, to say the least, since they will have to achieve the greatest comeback in their history, knowing that the whites will start with a three-goal advantage in the first leg at Anfield 5-2. Find out all the details about the meeting, schedules, streaming links, statistics, analysis and more.
Both clubs are looking to reach the quarterfinals for the third straight season; neither have lost in the round of 16 since 2019/20, and each boasts a solid record at this stage of the UEFA Champions League. For him Real Madrid, this will be the 300th game in the Champions League since the format change in the 1992/93 season. Nobody played anymore. Nobody won more ‘orejonas’. In his new attempt, Carlo Ancelotti recovers Karim Benzema, with the need for him to once again be the great reference of last year.
On the other hand, it is not Klopp’s best Liverpool, as shown by the fact that his only option to save the season with a title is the ‘Champions’, but that 7-0 against United suggests that on an inspired night and in which they have a motivation in front of them, they can still destroy any team.
Klopp has the casualties of Thiago Alcántara and the Colombian Luis Díaz, but he already has his entire defense recovered, so he will form with the central pair Van Dijk-Ibrahima Konaté. Klopp’s 4-3-3 has always been immovable, but this time he can give him a more offensive variant, due to the need to score at least three goals.
Sport Madrid vs Liverpool: how, where to watch and information about today’s game
In this almost two-minute video, we briefly inform you of everything you need to know about this match between Real Madrid vs. Liverpool live and direct from the Santiago Bernabéu for the pass to the quarterfinals of the Champions League.
Sport Link to watch, Madrid – Liverpool live
Below, all the official streaming links that you can access from your mobile phone, iOS and Android quickly and easily, to Watch the Real Madrid – Liverpool match live by Champions League this Wednesday, March 15 from 9:00 p.m.
Sport Schedules to watch, Madrid – Liverpool live
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Peru at 3:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Ecuador at 3:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Colombia at 3:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Venezuela at 4:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Bolivia at 4:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Chile at 5:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Argentina at 5:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Brazil at 5:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Paraguay at 5:00 pm
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Uruguay at 5:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from the USA (Chicago) at 2:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from the USA (Los Angeles) at 12:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from Spain at 9:00 p.m.
- Look at Madrid – Liverpool live from the UK at 9:00 p.m.
Sport Where do Madrid – Liverpool play for the Champions League?
He Real Madrid vs Liverpool match is played at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, the name belongs to a footballer, coach and president of the Spanish club that has led a team the most seasons. It is an enclosure located in the Paseo de la Castellana, in the district of Chamartín, Madrid, Spain and it was inaugurated on December 14, 1947 with a capacity of 81,044 spectators.
Sport How did Madrid – Liverpoo do in the first leg?
He Real Madrid won on tuesday 5-2 than Liverpool in the first leg of the round of 16 of the Champions Leagueafter coming back from a 2-0 loss and heading to the quarterfinals before the final return on March 15.
The Uruguayan Darwin Núñez (4) and Mohamed Salah (14) They put the English team ahead, but Vinicius Jr (21, 36), Militao (47) and Benzema (55 and 67) turned the score around to achieve a comfortable advantage before the second leg, in which the whites will be local.
Despite starting the game from behind on the scoreboard, Real Madrid managed to draw quickly and hit hard in the second half. Once their initial advantage was lost, Liverpool once again showed the defensive errors that are weighing down their season in England and the whites did not miss the possibility of leaving the tie practically sentenced in the first leg. Here, the summary of the first leg.
Sport Results of Real Madrid in Champions
He Real Madrid they were ahead in the group stage of Red Bull Leipzig, Glasgow Celtic and Shakhtar Donetsk. This step forward as first in the group has not prevented him from facing a great rival, such as a Liverpool that has players like Salah, Gakpo, Van Dijk or Luis Díaz. Below, all the results of the Spanish team this season.
- 09/06/22 | Celtic 0-3 Real Madrid | Group stage
- 09/14/22 | Real Madrid 2-0 RB Leipzig | Group stage
- 05/10/22 | Real Madrid 2-1 Shajkhtar Donetsk | Group stage
- 11/10/22 | Shakhtar Donetsk 1-1 Real Madrid | Group stage
- 10/25/22 | RB Leipzig 3-2 Real Madrid | Group stage
- 11/02/22 | Real Madrid 5-1 Celtic | Group stage
- 02/21/23 | Liverpool 2-5 Real Madrid | round of 16
Sport All Liverpool matches in the Champions League
He LiverpoolFor its part, it is growing in the Premier League, with two consecutive wins against Everton (2-0), in the Merseyside derby and against Newcastle (0-2). Klopp’s team has 35 points and occupies eighth place in the standings in the English championship, tied with Brighton. Below, all the results of the English team this season.
- 07/09/22 | Napoli 4-1 Liverpool | Group stage
- 09/13/22 | Liverpool 2-1 Ajax | Group stage
- 04/10/22 | Liverpool 2-0 Rangers | Group stage
- 12/10/22 | Rangers 1-7 Liverpool | Group stage
- 10/27/22 | Ajax 0-3 Liverpool | Group stage
- 01/11/22 | Liverpool 2-0 Napoli | Group stage
- 02/21/23 | Liverpool 2-5 Real Madrid | round of 16
Sport Madrid vs Liverpool, match history
The second of the three finals between the two teams was played at the NSC Olimpiyski in Kiev on May 26, 2018, and Zinédine Zidane’s Real Madrid became the first club to win three consecutive European Cups for the second time by winning by 3-1 to a Liverpool led, as is the case now, by Jürgen Klopp.
The clubs also met in the quarterfinals of the 2020/21 edition, with Real Madrid winning 3-1 in the first leg at home before qualifying by the same result on aggregate after a goalless draw. at Anfield. Here, a count.
- 27/5/1981: Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid (final)
- 25/2/2009: Real Madrid 0-1 Liverpool (8° de final)
- 10/3/2009: Liverpool 4-0 Real Madrid (8° de final)
- 10/22/2014: Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid (group stages)
- 11/4/2014: Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool (group stage)
- 26/5/2018: Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool (final)
- 4/6/2021: Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool (quarter-finals)
- 4/14/2021: Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid (quarter-finals)
- 28/05/2022: Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid (final)
Sport Who is Félix Zwayer, the referee of Real Madrid vs Liverpool?
Real Madrid vs Liverpool play at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. A meeting that will be directed by the German referee Felix Zwayer. The referee will be accompanied by his compatriot Marco Fritz will be in front of WASwhile his assistants will also be Germans Christian Dingert, Stefan Lupp y Marco Achmüller. Sven Jablonski will act as fourth official.
At 41 years old, this will be the second time that Felix Zwayer has been in charge of a Real Madrid game. The other was in the group stage of the Champions League back in November 2019. A duel in which the white team beat Galatasaray 6-0.
What else do we know about the match referee? He was banned for six months in 2005 for being involved in a match-fixing case in the German Second Division. Felix Zwayer pardoned himself before the German Federation to testify against Robert Hoyzer, of whom he was an assistant at that time. However, in the end his involvement ended up being demonstrated, since he received 300 euros to help Hoyzer in the fixing of the results of the Second German.
Sport Statistics prior to Real Madrid vs. Liverpool
Real Madrid vs. Liverpool of UEFA Champions League Round of 16 will experience his second leg this Wednesday, February 15, at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. This game has the recent precedent of the first leg at Anfield Road, where the Reds lost 2-5 at home against the whites who came back in an incredible way after being 2-0 down. We will tell you about some background that this confrontation drags on.
- Real Madrid have won six of their last seven UEFA Champions League games against Liverpool (D1), having lost their first three meetings with the Reds in the European Cup/Champions League.
- Liverpool is one of the four English teams that have beaten Real Madrid at home in European competition, along with Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea. However, the Reds have lost their last two visits since their 0-1 victory in February 2009.
- Real Madrid have progressed in 26 of their previous 27 European Cup/UEFA Champions League ties after winning the first leg away from home, with the exception of the loss to Ajax at this stage in 2018-19 (1- 2 away, 1-4 at home).
- In the first leg, Liverpool conceded five goals in a European match for the second time in their history (1-5 against Ajax in December 1966). Their biggest aggregate defeats in all home-and-away ties in European competitions have been by four goals (3-7 against Ajax in the 1966-67 European Cup, 2-6 against Spartak Moscow in the 1992 European Cup Winners’ Cup). -93).
- Liverpool are one of four teams to have come through a UEFA Champions League tie after losing the first leg by three or more goals, against Barcelona in the 2018-19 semi-final (3-0 away, 4 -0 at home).
- This will be Real Madrid’s 300th game in the Champions League, at least 20 more than any other team since the 1992 name change. Los Blancos are looking to win five straight home games in the competition for the first time since a run of eight between September 2015 and October 2016.
- Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has scored 19 goals in his last 19 appearances in the UEFA Champions League round of 16, and is also the top scorer against Liverpool in European Cup/Champions League history ( 6).
- Real Madrid’s Vinícius Júnior has been involved in 18 goals in his last 18 UEFA Champions League games (10 goals, 8 assists), and has scored more goals against Liverpool in the competition than against any other opponent (5).
Sport Real Madrid and relevant data in the Champions League
- This is Real Madrid’s 27th campaign in the UEFA Champions League, a record it shares with Barcelona, and the 26th in a row. The 27 have lasted until, at least, the round of 16.
- Real Madrid won their 14th European Cup in the 2021/22 season. Carlo Ancelotti’s side had finished top of Group D with 15 points, winning five of their six matches, before their dramatic knockout stage victories against Paris Saint-Germain (1-0 away, 3-1 home). , defending champions Chelsea (1-3 away, 3-2 home after extra time) and Manchester City (4-3 away, 3-1 home after extra time) before their victory in the final against Liverpool.
- Benzema, Dani Carvajal and Luka Modrić equaled Cristiano Ronaldo’s record of participating in five winning UEFA Champions League finals.
- Benzema was the top scorer in the 2021/22 UEFA Champions League with 15 goals, ten of which came in the knockout rounds, equaling Ronaldo’s record in the 2016/17 edition, also with Real Madrid.
- The defending champions won their first three games in this season’s UEFA Champions League, at Celtic (0-3) and at home against Leipzig (2-0) and Shakhtar Donetsk (2-1), but only they picked up a point from their next two meetings before finishing with a 5-1 home win against the Scottish champions.
Sport Liverpool and relevant data in the Champions League
- Liverpool reached their tenth European Cup final in the 2021/22 edition, this being their third in five seasons. However, they missed out on their seventh title by suffering their fourth defeat in the final, the second at the hands of Real Madrid.
- Klopp’s side had finished first in Group B, winning all six games to become the first English club to come out of a UEFA Champions League group stage on a winning streak with maximum points possible. In the first leg of the round of 16, beating Inter 2-0 at home, the team extended their winning streak to seven and, despite losing 1-0 at Anfield, qualified for the Saint-Denis final , where they got rid of Benfica (1-3 and 3-3) and Villarreal (2-0 and 2-3).
- This is Liverpool’s 15th campaign in the UEFA Champions League. He has reached the final five times, lifting the trophy in 2005 and 2019.
- This season, Liverpool lost 4-1 at home to Napoli on Matchday 1, but scored 16 goals and won their next five games, including a 7-1 away win against Rangers and a 2-0 home loss against Napoli. on matchday six, although that was not enough to put the Italian team ahead after both finished with 15 points.
- Salah is now this season’s UEFA Champions League top scorer with eight goals, one more than Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappé with Vinícius Júnior on six. The Egyptian has scored in Liverpool’s last six games in the competition.
Sport How does Real Madrid versus Liverpool arrive in the Champions League?
Ancelotti promises an “open game” and an offensive approach. He does not want to speculate or “do the math.” Aware of Liverpool’s need, he will seek to impose the punch of his players in the exchange of blows. For this he has little doubt.
He must decide if Ferland Mendy, recently recovered and without playing since January 26 due to a muscle tear, is in physical condition to withstand a dizzying game or keeps Nacho Fernández on the left side of a defense with David Alaba missing. And everything points to the presence of the legendary midfielders together, Kroos and Modric, with Fede Valverde as the third piece of the trident to the detriment of Rodrygo and Marco Asensio.
Sport How does Liverpool versus Real Madrid arrive in the Champions League?
If Liverpool want to be in the quarterfinals, they will have to achieve the greatest comeback in their history in the Champions League. In the memory of many is the night in May 2019, when they lifted the 3-0 first leg against Barcelona and defeated them at Anfield, but this time they will have to achieve the feat on enemy territory, in a Santiago Bernabéu that will not roar for the ‘Reds’.
Jürgen Klopp and his team had gained a brutal confidence boost by defeating Manchester United a week ago for the biggest result in the history of the English Classic: 7-0. That score, including the 6-0 that Liverpool endorsed in the second half, invited us to think that another win of the style was possible, with Gakpo, Salah and the Uruguayan Darwin Núñez distributing braces, but the good condition of the ‘Reds’ has suffered a setback.
Sport How will Real Madrid form against Liverpool in the Champions League?
Karim Benzema is doubtful for Carlo Ancelotti’s squad due to injury. However, he recovers Ferland Mendy. This is the possible eleven of Carlo Ancelotti to play against Liverpool: Courtois; Carvajal, Militao, Rudiger, Mendy; Camavinga, Modric, Valverde; Rodrygo, Benzema and Vinicius.
Sport How will Liverpool face Real Madrid in the Champions League?
Well, Klopp is expected to start at the Santiago Bernabéu with Alisson; Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ibrahima Konate, Virgil Van Dijk, Andrew Robertson; Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Stefan Bajcetic; Mohamed Salah, Cody Gakpo and Darwin Núñez to try to achieve a historic comeback.
Sport When are the Champions League quarterfinals played?
The quarterfinals of the ‘Orejona’ will be played in two different weeks. The first legs will be played between April 11 and 12, while the second legs will be on the 18th and 19th of the same month.