Remember, we told you not long ago about the return of Record Store Day 2022, the real vinyl party long awaited by collectors and music enthusiasts. A few weeks before the fateful date of April 23, the more detailed program of this day dreamed up by the diggers is revealed a little more. So, in addition to the opportunity to get your hands on nuggets, you will also be able to tap your feet to the sound of the many DJ sets and showcases also planned for the occasion. We tell you everything!
As a reminder, for its 12th edition, this day of independent record stores will panic all collectors. In the bins of the 50 participating record stores, more than 200 new and exclusive references from all musical styles will be offered to the general public. There will be no better opportunity to unearth the rare pearl among the albums and titles of the greatest monuments of the music industry of yesterday and today. To name just a few names, we’ll tell you about the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Taylor Swift, Ennio Morricone and even Fatboy Slim.
A vinyl party without music would be dull, which is why many Parisian venues will be in tune with exclusive showcases and DJ sets. Here is the list of participating places in the four corners of Paris:
- Cracki Records Shop – DJ sets et showcases
- Musée des Arts et Métiers – Special Record Store Day programme, with visits, DJ sets and encounters.
- Maquis Megastore – DJ sets and signing session with Dee Nasty and Delaney Blue
- Bigwax Records – DJ sets
- Rupture – Street market, DJ sets and signings
- Ground Control – Concerts by Cancre and metro musicians
- Sound Walks – DJ sets
- Point Éphémère – Independent Labels Convention with market, DJ sets and free admission concerts
- Roundabout Stalingrad – Open Air Free
- Gibert Saint-Michel – Concerts and dedications
Here, you have all the elements in hand to enjoy a magical day over sound and sharing!
Record Store Day – April 23, 2022