Coronavirus infections in Mexico have increased in recent weeks. According to the Undersecretary of Prevention and Health Promotion, Hugo Lopez-Gatell, this is the product of the third wave of COVID-19, so it is important to know in what places you can access a free test to detect the disease.
The government of Mexico City ordered a interactive map to identify the kiosks and hospitals where taking the medical exam is free.
Social Security Respiratory Care Modules:
– IMSS UMF 23: Calzada San Juan de Aragón No. 311, Colonia San Pedro el Chico, Gustavo A. Madero Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS HGZ 29: Eje 4 Norte esq. 510 Avenue 100, Col. San Juan de Aragón, GA.
– IMSS HGZ 27: Extension Lerdo 311, Col. Tlatelolco, Cuauhtémoc.
– IMSS HGZ 48: Elpidio Cortez 300, Col. San Pedro Xalpa, Azcapotzalco.
– IMSS UMF 13: Calle Reforma No. 6, Colonia Azcapotzalco, Mayor’s Office Azcapotzalco.
– IMSS UMF 17: Calzada Legaria No. 364, Colonia Pensil Norte, Mayor’s Office Miguel Hidalgo.
– IMSS UMF 6: Avenida Circunvalación No. S / N, Colonia Merced Balbuena, Venustiano Carranza Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 1: Orizaba No. 15 between Chapultepec and Puebla Col. Roma Norte. Cuauhtémoc Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 4: Niños Héroes 165 Col. Doctors Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc.
– IMSS UMF 26: Tlaxcala # 159, Col. Hipódromo Condesa, Cuauhtémoc Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS HGR 2A: Calle Añil # 144, Col. Granjas México, Iztacalco Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 35: Calle 7 No. 200, Colonia Pantitlán, Iztacalco Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS HGR 1: Gabriel Mancera Street # 222, Col. Del Valle, Benito Juárez Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 28: Gabriel Mancera # 800 Col. Del Valle, Benito Juárez City Hall.
– IMSS UMF 120: Avenida Ignacio Zaragoza No. 1812, Colonia Cabeza de Juárez, Iztapalapa Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 42: Av. Jesús Del Monte S / N Col. Jesús Del Monte, Cuajimalpa City Hall.
– IMSS HGZ 1A: Free Municipality # 270, Col. Portales, Benito Juárez Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 140: Calle De La Teja # 50, Col. Pueblo Nuevo Bajo, Magdalena Contreras Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 22: Av. Rio Chico S / N Esq. San Ramón Independencia Unit, Col. San Jerónimo Lídice, Magdalena Contreras Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 161: Av. Toluca # 190, Col. Olivar De Los Padres, Álvaro Obregón Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 15: Calz. Ermita Iztapalapa 411, Col. Prado Churubusco.
– IMSS HGZ 2: Calzada De La Bombas # 117, Col. Exhacienda Coapa, Coyoacán Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 7: Calz. Tlalpan # 4220 Col. San Lorenzo Huipulco.
– IMSS UMF 43: Calz. Hermitage Iztapalapa # 1515 Col. El Manto, Iztapalapa Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 31: Av. Ermita Iztapalapa # 1771, Col. El Manto, Iztapalapa Mayor’s Office.
– IMSS UMF 162: Av. Tláhuac # 5662 Col. Los Olivos, Iztapalapa Mayor’s Office.
On the other hand, the administration led by Claudia Sheinbaum enabled macro-kiosks in the esplanades of the 16 capital city halls. In a press videoconference, the president pointed out that some of these centers went so far as to extend their capacity by performing between 400 and 450 COVID-19 tests daily.
In addition to this, the Health Centers of the Secretariat of Health of Mexico City (Sedesa) also carry out medical tests to detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which can be consulted on the interactive map of the CDMX.
For his part, Sheinbaum Pardo assured that there will be no “catastrophic” scenario derived from the third epidemic wave of COVID-19 in the country’s capital.
“There is no catastrophe, no one spoke of catastrophe. In January we had a maximum of hospitalizations in the city of around 8,000 people and we are estimating that since most older adults have already been vaccinated, it would not exceed 3,500.
Of course, this is being evaluated every day and depends, well, on the vaccination process being increased, there are enough beds, the “Hospital at Home” program was reactivated again, for any problem, and “Oxygen at Home” so that … if necessary, but no, we are not estimating a catastrophic scenario in the city”, Explained the official.