The Fortnite Champion Series is the highest competitive instance on the Epic Games BR in the first season of Chapter 2. They play in squads and take place over five weeks.
Open to all players who have reached the Champion league arena, this competition includes weekly qualifying phases to access the final stages in early December.
If you have not yet taken the time to study the rules of the competition, these are listed below.
Weekly qualifying is done in three stages:
- Step 1: Saturday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm: all the players who are champions in the arena can participate, the players have 3 hours to play 10 games, the 500 best squads go to stage 2.
- Step 2: Saturday from 5pm to 8pm: 3 hours to play 10 games, the top 25 squads go to Step 3.
- Stage 3: Sunday from 5pm to 8pm: 3 hours to play 10 games, the 10 best squads are qualified for Stage Group
System of points during each match
The Stage Group
- The Stage Group is more intensive: it is played in 2 days only (6 and 7 December), with 2 heats per day. Squads have only 4 innings to qualify for the Grand Final.
- Each round lasts 3 hours and the players can play only 6 matches during this time, with a match starting automatically every 30 minutes. Players will have to choose between staying in their game, or leaving to catch the next match that is about to start.
- At the end of a round, you must be in the Top 6 of the standings to qualify for the grand final.
With 4 rounds and 6 qualifiers each time, 24 squads will have their place in the Grand Final.
The Grand Final
It is played on December 8, it contains the 24 trios who have managed to make a Top 6 during one of the stages of the Stage Group, and it is she who will determine the big winners of the Fortnite Champion Series.
Epic Games has sent a series of buffs and nerves on weapon reload times via patch 11.10. The Special Shotgun is mainly concerned with several of its variants, as well as the assault rifle.