This is the closure of roads following the emergency caused by a bush fire in the NSW and Queensland on Saturday at 20 hours.
Motorists are strongly advised to avoid any area affected by a fire as conditions change rapidly.
If you are already in northern New South Wales and need to travel, light vehicles can take Bucketts via Taree and Krambach before entering the Pacific Highway.
Heavy vehicles are advised to take the New England Highway as an alternative.
Check out the latest traffic information for NSW here and for Queensland here.
Follow live updates from news.com.au here.
NEW SOUTH WALES
* The Pacific Highway between Nabiac and Cundletown
* Bucketts Lane is closed between Burrell Creek and Taree South
* Failford: Lakes road is closed between Pacific Highway and Failford Road
* Purfleet: Old Bar Road is closed between Pacific Highway and Saltwater Road
* Harrington at Crowdy Head: Crowdy Head Road is closed
* Walcha to Bago: The Oxley Highway is closed between Brackendale Road and Comboyne Road
* Thrumster: Oxley Highway is closed between John Oxley Drive and Wrights Road
* Lower Creek: Kempsey Road is closed between Raspberry Road and Deep Creek
* Tingha to Guyra: Guyra Road is closed
* From Billys Creek to Nymboida: Armidale Road is closed
* Bald Nob in Eatonsville: Gwydir Highway is closed between Bald Nob Road and Tindal Road
* Tewantin: Mckinnon Drive closed between Tewantin and Cootharaba. Cooroy Noosa Road is closed at the East St Andrews Roundabout. Closure of the golf course north of Griffith Avenue
* Booroobin: Maleny Stanley River Road, bush fires between Maleny Stanley River Road and Scotts Road
* Noosaville: Hilton Terrace closed westbound from the Eumundi Road roundabout. Goodchap Street closed at the roundabout of Noosa Hospital
* Beechmont: Binna Burra Road closed south of Timbarra Promenade