Entertainment Software Association Releases Official Schedule E3 2021by confirming a press conference from Gearbox Entertainment, presentation Square Enix, event Bandai Namco and much more.
Hosts Alex “Goldenboy” Mendes, Jackie Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will include major publisher presentations, press conferences, industry panels, extended live broadcasts, celebrity specials and more.
Saturday, June 12 (airing starts at 20:00 Moscow time)
- E3 2021 kicks off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
Sunday, June 13 (airing starts at 18:45 Moscow time)
- The long-awaited presentation of the Microsoft Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place at 20:00 Moscow time.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from Square Enix, the PC Gaming Show, and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games, Back 4 Blood and 24 Entertainment.
Monday, June 14 (airing starts at 18:00 Moscow time)
- Along with press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be on display, as well as a session with VENN.
Tuesday, June 15 (airing starts at 18:00 Moscow time)
- The final day of E3 will include Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: live streams starting at 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Bandai Namco, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also host events.
- The broadcast will conclude with the official E3 2021 Awards Show.