NewsyList

Drink to lose weight: how the water diet works

The human body needs at least two liters of water per day, as suggested by the world’s leading experts, supported by scientific studies. 20% of our needs are ensured by the food we eat, especially fruit and vegetables. The remaining 80% must necessarily be brought in through drinking water.

Water and health: five myths to dispel

news/dieta_acqua_metabolismo-381760383/&generation=pageload&responsive=true&gd-facet-webview=false&pm=true&pl_listen=true&el=player_ex_381761875&mode=embed&bcplayer=true&fromch=www.repubblica.it">

See also  La Jornada - De la Fuente reiterates rejection of the veto in the Security Council

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Social Media

Most Popular

On Key

Related Posts