Organized and certified by SO.GE.S, a body accredited by Miur (Company of the Orizzonte Scuola group), in collaboration with Wattajob. Participation in the course is free, you can then choose whether to certify the 25 hours of training, at a cost of 79 euros, after viewing the entire course, which will in any case remain available and usable for free for 150 days from the first access to the platform.
Synthetic program of the training initiative
The course provides the necessary tools to start using Microsoft Teams as a learning platform (in presence or remotely). In the course of the videolessons, several themes are studied, ranging from transversal skills (soft) to technical skills (hard) that make it possible to design effective distance learning courses.
Tracking 25 hours, tracking includes the self-learning phase, supported by a series of handouts and useful resources shared with teachers
Articulation of the training initiative
1) Soft skills for distance learning
- Emotional intelligence to improve remote interaction: emotions, attitudes, behaviors.
- 40 minutes of video lesson + 4.30 hours of individual study with the bibliographic materials and references indicated in the handouts
2) Introduction to the Microsoft Teams platform
- Guided tutorial to create and manage a virtual classroom: access, add participants, create a calendar of lessons, set up teams and channels. Assign activities and evaluate tasks.
- 40 minutes of video lessons including tutorials on the use of Microsoft teams + 6 hours of individual study with the materials provided in the handouts and in the bibliography and the resources indicated on the Microsoft Educator Center
3) Create effective presentations for virtual lessons
- How to speak in public through a screen: tips and smart tips for teachers
- 30 minutes of video lesson + 4 hours of individual study with the materials and references indicated in the handouts
4) Creating effective presentations: PowerPoint notions
- 15 minutes of video lesson + 4 hours of individual study with the materials and references indicated in the handouts and the resources for study and learning indicated in the bibliography and present on the Microsoft Educator Center
5) Learning assessment test
Brief presentation of the speaker / trainer
Veronica Frangiosa is Junior Digital Trainer at Wattajob. In recent years it has dealt with managing and providing training and educational courses for students and teachers, focused on innovation and digitization of teaching.
The full description