Mexico City /
The General Director of the Digital Agency for Public Innovation, Eduardo Clark García Dobarganes, reported on the locations and dates of vaccination against covid-19 for children from 5 to 11 years of age in Mexico City, which will start this Monday.
He explained that this vaccination plan will be different from the previous ones, such as those under 12 to 14 years of age, since the vaccines will be arriving weekly, so the date will be announced for each age group of children.
“We are going to say week by week what ages are corresponding according to the number of vaccines that are arriving.”
From Monday, June 27 to Friday, July 1, children 11 years of age or older will be vaccinated this year, “andyes say, children who turn 11 years old before December 31, 2022″.
Vaccines will be available in all town halls, even if the age range is limited, in all It will be applied simultaneously in the vaccination centers.
- Be 11 years old or turn them during 2022
- Be accompanied by an adult
Go with the downloadable file from this pageprinted and pre-filled, as well as the birth certificate to verify the date of birth.
The vaccination schedule
- D,E,F,G: Tuesday, June 28
- H,I,J,K,L,M: Wednesday, June 29
- N,Ñ,O,P,Q,R: Thursday, June 30
- S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z: Friday, July 1
You can consult the location of the vaccination centers HERE.
The AstraZeneca vaccine will be available for:
- Persons 18 years of age and older who require the first dose of the vaccine
- Persons 18 years and older who require the second dose of AstraZeneca and have received the first dose at least 8 weeks ago
- Persons 18 years of age and older who require their first booster and have completed their regimen at least 4 months ago
- Older adults and adults with comorbidities who require an additional booster and who received the booster at least 5 months ago