Recently introduced in the French and European market, the restyled version of the inexpensive SUV by excellent Duster receives a new special series, called Prestige + Up & Go. The latter is available to order from € 18,100.
Indeed, Dacia is expanding its offer by offering a new special series. The Romanian manufacturer offers its standard bearer, as tradition dictates, in three finishes, namely Essential, Comfort and the best-equipped Prestige version, on which this new special series is based: Prestige + Up & Go.
Available within a month, this new series is reserved for entry-level engines in two-wheel drive versions. As a result, the ECO-G 100 version of the Duster Up & Go is sold from € 18,400, as for diesel, it displays a price of € 21,100.
On another note, it should be remembered that the New Duster benefits from a complete range of engines dedicated to all uses and meeting the Euro 6D Full standard.
- dCi 115, in 2 or 4 driving wheels, coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox
- TCe 90 in 2-wheel drive coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox
- TCe 130 in 2-wheel drive coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox
- TCe 150 in 4-wheel drive coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox
- TCe 150 in 2-wheel drive coupled to a 6-speed EDC automatic transmission
Bicarburation essence-LPG :
- ECO-G 100 in 2-wheel drive coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox
In addition, remember that the Duster 2021 is now available in 6-speed EDC automatic transmission with the TCe 150 and the ECO-G 100 version has an LPG tank with a capacity increased by almost 50%, or 49.8 liters. .