The regional public health report records four new COVID-19 cases in Chaudière-Appalaches. No new hospitalizations and no deaths have been reported.
There is still one hospitalization in the territory while the number of active cases is stable at seven.
Since yesterday, 5,178 doses of vaccine have been administered in Chaudière-Appalaches for a total of 510,785 doses administered to date. This represents vaccination coverage for the first dose of 72.4% of the Chaudière-Appalaches population. Vaccination coverage of adequately vaccinated people (who received their 2e dose or who had COVID as well as their single dose) is 46.2%.
VILLE / MRC VACCINATION 1/2
Lévis 76% / 49%
Beauce-Sartigan 65% / 44%
New Beauce 67% / 44%
Appalaches 72% / 49%
Robert-Cliche 65% / 44%
Bellechasse 69% / 41%
Lotbinière 68% / 38%
Etchemins 68% / 45%
Montmagny 77% / 52%
L’Islet 76% / 45%
CHAUDIÈRE-APPALACHES 72.4% / 46.2%
POSITIVE CASES – CUMULATIVE: 19,291 (+4)
ACTIVE CASES: 7 (0)
DEATH: 368 (0)
For the next few days, several walk-in vaccination sites are available to accommodate the population wishing to obtain their 1st or 2nd dose.
The mobile vaccination team will be present in the following municipalities:
- Saint-Odilon-de-Cranbourne – July 16 until 7 p.m.
- Camping La Guadeloupe – July 18
- Saint-René – July 19
Portrait in Quebec
The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours in Quebec, show:
- 83 new cases, for a total of 376,192 people infected;
- 364,328 people recovered;
- 3 new deaths – for a total of 11,235 deaths, ie;
- 0 deaths in the last 24 hours,
- 3 deaths before July 14;
- 84 hospitalizations, an increase of 3 compared to the previous day;
- 25 people in intensive care, an increase of 2 compared to the previous day;
- 16,406 samples taken on July 14.
- 101,415 doses administered are added, ie 99,852 in the last 24 hours and 1,563 before July 15, for a total of 9,853,761 doses administered in Quebec. Outside Quebec, a total of 30,484 doses were administered, for a cumulative total of 9,884,245 doses received by Quebecers.
- A total of 11,525,359 doses received.
To read also
12-17 year olds can now move ahead of their second dose